seventeen

YOU

My head swam when I had awoken. I pulled at my arms, and they refused to move, tied behind a chair with thick, itchy rope, "Hello? C-can someone get me out of here?!"

"I don't think anyone's going to be helping you anytime soon, Harambe." Someone cackled.

I cocked a brow, "Bella?"

She gave a frustrated sigh, "How'd you know it was me?!"

"Because there's only one idiot in the world that calls me the name of a dead ape." I deadpanned. She suddenly held a gun to my throat.

"Shut up." I gulped, turning my head lightly, "I've been wanting you out of my hair for as long as I can remember," she chuckled, "But there's just no getting rid of you until you're actually six feet under. And even then-" Her face scrunched in anger and hatred. She circled me with the gun,"People will still talk about you. Oh, Poor (Y/n)! She didn't deserve to die like that! She was a brave girl, a brave, kind-hearted girl with the purest soul in the universe! What about me huh? What would they call me? A monster? A freak?" She growled, "A whore? Maybe they'll call me something else when they're bowing at my feet!"

"Bella, why do you hate me so much?! What did I ever do to you?" Tears welled in my eyes.

"You really dont remember.." Her face dropped, "You ruined my life. Remember that day when you first came to this town?"

"You mean in second grade?" I question. She nodded solemly.

"You took everyone away from me with your kindness and your cheery smile. Nobody played with me anymore. Nobody liked me. You were the star student. Which is why I jumped in that lake." She snarled. I gasped. She attempted suicide?! "I saw something in that lake one day.. something that gave me hope. It told me, "If you jump in, all your troubles will disappear." Well, I did. But I didn't stay in long enough.

Skip ahead to highschool, and you took the guy I really had something with away from me! You stole Jace from me! You dated him! That's why when he went to that party, I tracked him down, and I gave him the time of his life. Heh. Then you turned around and got back at me by killing him?! Oh I had to get revenge."

"But I didnt-"

"I said shut up!" She shot at the ceiling, and I flinched, as peices of the roof fluttered down, "Im not the one that's supposed to be hated. Im supposed to be the true heroine. The loved! Youre the villain in this story. But no, you disguise yourself as the fairest of them all. Guess what, bitch? You're living in a fucking fairytale. And your story doesn't end with a happily ever after." I stared at her for the longest time, trying to wrap my head around what was seriously wrong with this girl. Then, I saw something flicker in her eyes. And it wasn't normal.

"Whatever you do.. just don't hurt my friends. They don't deserve any of this.." I murmur.

"Oh, quite contraire." She smirked, "You're not the only one." She snapped her fingers, and I whipped my head around. Tied around a one of the wooden pillars in this place was Gar, struggling with duck tape against his mouth. His hair was tousled and messy, and his eyes were tired but pleading. It was the first time in a long time he actually looked scared.

"Gar!" I exclaimed, a lump forming in my throat, "Let him go!"

"Do you know what Gar did?" She chuckled, walking over to him, "Gar has been constantly coming over to my house ever since we had that little run-in with eachother in the park!" She carressed his chin, "He's eaten my food, and had even had a little taste of me!" She cackled.

"Gar.." I whispered. He hung his head in shame, then glanced back up at me with an apologetic look, "Bella, what do you want with him?! He didn't do anything!"

"Ah, that's where youre wrong my friend. Gar actually refused to be with me. He didn't.." She swallowed, forcing herself to say it, "He didn't want me. So, im going to teach him a lesson. What happens when someone says no to me." She slowly aimed the gun at him.

"Gar! No, Please! Tyler, Yuki, Someone! Help!" I screamed.

"Bella, stop! This has gone too far!" Tyler pushed the gun down, and it was aimed at the floor. He gave a look at me, and I frowned and looked away. I didn't want to look at him. He kidnapped me. He gave me up to her. He practically set me up to die.

"Get the fuck out of here will you?! I paid you. You did your deed, now leave!" She hissed.

"Yes, but I'm also your brother. Bella, you shouldn't have held your anger in this long. Its turning you into a.. a monster!"

"Maybe I wanna be a monster!" She growled, her voice deepening. I knew that voice anywhere. I thought it was gone out of my life for good.

"Raven?"

[][][]

Well.. shit. UM IM RUNNING OUT OF PICTURES. So, they might not match whats happening in the story anymore. Lol

Also, completely off topic but.. I opened one of my Christmas presents early, and I almost cried lol

 I opened one of my Christmas presents early, and I almost cried lol

My dad bought me this. And thanked him with a thousand hugs lol. Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Dont be a silent reader, tune in for the next!

Xoxo,
Brace