Strawberries

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color
•H/C: Hair Color

————————————————
Your POV:
_______________________________

————————————————Your POV:_______________________________

_______________________________

Soft hums escape my glossed lips as I wash down one of the tables in Sweethearts. Today, grandma is feeling a lot better, so she, thankfully, came to work. So, while she's in the kitchen baking, I'm out front dealing with the customers. My E/C eyes glance up at the clock behind the counter and see it's nearly noon. I intend on keeping my word on visiting Terrance at work, since he seemed really excited about it when I brought it up yesterday. I still feel a little on edge about going, though, especially with how the pink-haired male acted when I was at his house, but I do my best to push away the feeling.

'Terrance is a good guy; I know he is. Maybe he was just having an off day or something? I'm sure he's doing better today. I'm just being paranoid, that's all.' I'm distracted from my thoughts upon hearing my stomach grumble. It appears I'm hungry. Deciding to tell grandma that I'm going on break, I head for the kitchen while untying the string of my apron to take it off. I find the older woman decorating a fancy birthday cake for a well paying client. It's a three layer cake coated in black frosting with gold designs. The entire sweet is split in half with edible, red roses filling the flat sides.

 She doesn't bother to look up from her work when I enter and hang up my apron, revealing the outfit worn underneath

She doesn't bother to look up from her work when I enter and hang up my apron, revealing the outfit worn underneath. Dressing my figure are light blue, skinny jeans, a loose-fitting, long sleeve, white shirt with slightly ruffled sleeves, and brown ankle boots that match my thin belt.

"I'm going on break. Mind if I grab a slice of cake from the counter?"

"As long as you pay for it," she mutters, not tearing her eyes away from her masterpiece. A frown appears on my lips upon hearing her response. She always makes me pay for them. Full price too.