2). P.Jihoon

Jihoon POV:
I play my favorite game with Jisung hyung until someone came and throw a fuss about this and that!! I asked him who is she but he replied that just someone then that girl came and grab his neck and Jisung didn't fight back..They said sth between them ahh I don't know cuz I wear headphone 🎧 then I saw her get out the room with disappointment.

Whatever...!! We still continue our game and success in winning then I let out a smile and said "We're a good cambo, hyung" he smile back and pat my head "Yeah,we are but I got something to deal with a kid next door Jihoon wait here ok" he then rush out of the room.

I quickly said ok and organize the game we play in its own place and saw some picture of him at his graduate ceremony.

"Wow!! Hyung look cool!! Guess this's from last year consider him study his first year in university ahh I want to graduate faster too..high school life suck and boring because I'm good at everything" I laugh proudly at myself and then start looking at his other photos and saw a familiar figure smile while hugging Jisung hyung at the beach.

It's that girl who disturb our game she must be Jisung sister.. she look around my age and seems like her uniform just now is also where I'll be transfer to.

"Come down kids, Let's eat dinner" Auntie yell from downstair awaking my mind looking at the time and realize i have been here for 3 hours already.

Mom will be mad I haven't organized my stuff yet. I hurriedly get out of Jisung hyung room just to see him begging his sister to open the door and said sorry!!

"Hyung! I'm going FIGHTING" I said chucking abit.

He playfully glare before nodding back and smiling "Come again Jihoon ah~" he said.

I smile then went down and see auntie prepare dinner and I said my goodbye to her and she smile back.

At home:
"Omma!! I'm home" I yell and walk pass my father who is busy with his work.

"Ahhh son!! U should prepare for your new school" she replied in a calm tone.

"Ok mom!! But lemme heal my broken heart leaving my friends behind and also there's time until summer break end don't worry" I said before making my way upstairs.

I walk pass my sister room and take a peek at my stone face noona watching her drama

"I'm home noona" I said walking in her room lifelessly.

"ohh you home? Get along well with the neighbors huh?" She said still eyes on her drama.

I wish I did noona. "Seems like the hyung like me but the dongsaeng don't..I just cause some conflict between them oktoke" I ran to my sister and whine at her.

She slowly close her laptop and glare at me "Stop it Jihoon~ don't u ever try to sleep here I have to talk with my boyfriend and I cant sleep with light on so get out" she shoo at me.

"Tell him I say thank for dating a Buddha!!" I mock at her before run out of her room.

*

Check through my friend group chat at my old school and its Change to missing me lol ..I can't...with these people.

MISS U: JIHOON❤️

LOVE MINHYUN SH:
Jihoon hyung!!
Can't u just study here?😙

ALPACA YM:
U should stay here in Daegu what's with moving to Seoul all of sudden u haven't finished our 2nd year in high school properly it's just summer break tomorrow and you've gone T.T

MIHYUN OPTIMISM:
Just stay here!! This hyung will has kind heart for u so don't worry about place to sleep Deal? 😉

                                  Winkboi JH:
      You know I can't go against   my father and his work right? still I'm gonna miss u guys so much :*****

Sanashyshyshy:
I'm gonna miss u a lot jihoon ah~~~ Don't ever look at other girl Arrasso?

MINHYUN OPTIMISM:
Wdym my Lil shit!! Did u tell him not to look at other girl so it doesn't matter if I look right?

YOMI not yume:
You should live up to ur name?! What's with this 'shit' ? Do u wanna go and clean now If so come on babe boy! No.32 St.2 the same neighbor

LOVE MINHYUN SH:
Way to go Minhyun hyung I'm on your side Sana noona clearly cheating on u so u can come to me anytime 😍

JAEWHAN PHYCHO:
Huh? Come to your house! I'll volunteer wholeheartly YUME!!

MINHYUN OPTIMISM:
I'm not like s1 asking boi to not look at other girl when her boyfriend is clearly here. I'll just stay and wash my own shit at home 🙂

YOMI not yume:
You should learn from Minhyun! Jaewhan ah~ that's the only way to win my heart! Also spell my name right cuz I clearly put it on my username JUST FOR U!

Winkboi JH:
I hear success calling you PHYCHO!!

AlPACA YM:
Because Jihoon always say that...that's why jaewhan is spoil >.< don't get his hope up when he clearly can't spell the name of his life right 😒

Sanashyshyshy:
This ppl I'm so speechless 😶
_____________________

I laugh at their childish messages and look through my pictures then swept to Facebook just to see that bitch with a pink hair guys photo 🙂 "Good life u got there after leaving me again, Kim Doyeon" I angrily threw my phone away and put myself to sleep!