12). School System

At Somi home
It's 9pm they all take their last flight from Jeju after playing at the beach

"Mom Oppa I'm home" Somi said taking her stuff One by one in.

"U come!! Have fun? Ur brother is sleeping." Her Mom asked coming from upstair.

"Yeah too bad! It's just 2 days and 1 night I wanna stay more thoo" she whine hugging her mom.

"Silly kid! U have school tmr be grateful that u're in A Class and get more extra time of summer break plus I don't force u to go cram school" her mom said pinching her cheek.

When Somi said let's not talk about her grade it's not because she get bad grade or anything She just having the lowest grade among A CLASS OF COURSE.

(Chungsu High School)

Starting from first year of high School it's start to divide into Class A B and C by grade and smartness of students.

This division doesn't apply in making students look down on each other or make them feel disappointed/dissatisfied, in contrast, it's for the school to make sure each student get the knowledge fair and square. As u can see, the Teachers use their effort according to class which is in C class there'll be more intense and serious teaching in order for them to improve. And for A class the extra play time will be their reward. It's not to that extend of playing but they just sometimes rest freely after finish that lessons.
For B class they can move up or down through their learning and making effort. Exam take place every second week of month (except August). Since the school start in March, the rank and score reveal every 3 months and the class change 2 time in a year.

Because of its way of teaching and their class of students even grade C is better than students in other school also the visual, make this Chungsu high the top famous No.1 school in Korea. The uniform also start changing follow season and yeah Don't forget about the COST is expensive. Most of them are from rich family but still there's scholarship to get in they won't look over smart students. Those in grade A class get a 50% discount.

Yeah all of Somi's friends in Class A tgt and that's also one reason why it's fucking hard to find a seat mate after Jaewhan gone. Even with the hard test students had to go through when enroll in ,they also look into score which class they'll be assign to. It's been nearly 2 year of Somi in this high school but the thing call 'there'll be new transfer student' or the excitement over changing students when score announcement never happen. In her A Class if the students who can keep their grade, the seat won't change and remain the same. And Just like a joke A CLASS never get new face nor students move down.

(A/n I decide to rewrite some part of the school since the story won't focus much on what going on in the school).

At Jihoon House
Tomorrow is school day and Park Jihoon will be the new transfer student of this famous school. Because his parents already prepared his transfer paper and set everything for him he doesn't need to worry much except putting himself to sleep.

"A CLASS? Hard? Not really?" Jihoon smirk looking at the assigned paper he get after taking the transferring exam.

He can't wait to study there especially when he already make many friends 😎😎😎