16). Confess guanlin?

No one POV

It's now weekend! Unlike himself who would spend this entire day sleeping Lai Guanlin already prepared himself to go out.

"Wow Guanlin leaving on Sunday? Who are u again? Is this really my cousin?" Seongwoo asked while checking out girls profile on his phone.

"Ahh hyungggg~ u know there's someone who's more important than my sleeping right?" He replied back.

"Her? That girl u said u finally get to kiss but nearly a month without daring to talk with?" the older boy said smiling abit . Guanlin's cheek blush and his head trying to find words to talk back.

"Anyways good luck and take this opportunity to explain her..seriously I can't believe u suck at this when u used to be a player LOL" seongwoo smirk.

"SHE's DIFFERENT HYUNG I WANNA TREAT HER RIGHT" he shout.

"Then do so what's with the scream! Tsk tsk why overacting when all girls are the same tsk" seongwoo mumble. "Take care of ur girlfriend and stop trying to cheat on her u know people have limit" Guanlin mutter.

"Player lecture another player wow Guanlin I guess u really change because of her! Huh!!" He said letting out a big grin on his handsome face.

"Hyung! One day when u meet and love the right person im sure u won't mind changing just for her" Guanlin said and walk to the door leaving.

"Love?right person? So Nayoung isn't for me? When will I'm gonna meet one when I don't think I'll ever change for just any person still I enjoy my life now so let's careless abt this matter LOL" he deep thought and shrug off going out too.

*
Guanlin POV:

I walk my way to Sejoeng house and my heart keep beating fast. This time today I'll make sure to fix our relationship right. Or confess to her? But really I've never got reject, still I'm scared what if she doesn't feel the same way. I really change a lot unlike when I was in Taipei being a playboy dating various girl. I will make sure to never make her find out about this thing cuz now my world is only for her.

Knocking on her door and greet by the prettiest figure Kim Sejoeng I almost choke she's just too pretty I can't even describe.

"Come in-the other 2 not yet arrive." She said abit fluster and her cheek is red. Gawd so cute~ I nod and make my way in.

It's been 10 minutes of us too alone in the same room and the atmosphere is too awkward. I have to fix that.

"So I-mean-should-we-s-tart first -before-them" I stutter asking Sejoeng who's busy looking at the ground.

"Why u did that? Tell me first I need explanation" she ask and I get abit fluster at sudden question. Wow this girl is so straightforward.

"I like u since the school start! Can this be the explaination to ur question..I'm sorry for getting u confuse but I really like u Kim Sejoeng" I replied my eyes is now on her with my full confident.

Sejoeng POV:

I've got countless confession and skill at reject all those. But this time why so different I can't seem to find words to replied back at his confession. I look down again trying to avoid his eyes then the bell ring and I'm glad I can escape this situation. I quickly run out my room leaving Guanlin to open the door reveal the two who come together.

"U come? hurry! we've been waiting like forever" I said.

"It's her fault because she want to eat first " Jihoon said pointing at Somi who's glaring at him. "It's not like u're not eating -,- thoo" she mutter back and I just laugh at them walking back to my room follow by the two.