20). Excuse

No one POV:

One day more till September test taken also the result of this month will determine the change of class and Somi is now on her way to school sleeplessly cuz of all the lesson she review yesterday.

"So exhausted!! Damn" She open her book and try to memorize the answer again. Student coming in one by one. From tidy Jeon Somi to look like a Japanese ghost having her hair cover her face and eyes bag clearly seen amount twice of her usual dark circle from watching drama.

"Somi ah~ I think u really should stop this go all in learning method for test" Sejoeng said concern in her husky voice.

"Huh?huh! Speed is the rate of change of distance traveled with respect to time." Somi said blankly and Sejoeng just shake her head at the nerdy girl.

*

Break time and Jeon Somi who always excited for this time still sit at her desk doing chemistry exercise. "Here Somi drink this" Sameul suddenly come and put milk on her desk making the girls whisper. Somi who too focus on her exercise just nod at this. Sameul then walk away grinning abit.

Jihoon who come from eating and one hand with 2 milk hidden behind his back after seeing what Sameul did. He actually bought one for Somi.

He go to his seat and start drinking two of his milk which get Somi attention "so heartless" she mumble.

"Heartless who?" He asked. "You" she point at the boy who put two straw in his mouth drinking 2 carton of milk.

"You got yours though" he said back looking at the milk placing right infront of her.

"Pay me back my milk u drink that time at the convenience store to Itaewon" she pout.

He chuckle and ruffle her hair "u still remember that-Aish cute~" he said and take his already drink milk and put the straw he sip in her mouth and her eyes widen "WHAT THE HELL PARK JIHOON" she exclaim.

"It's not like I have some sort of disease don't worry" he laugh again at her priceless reaction.

"But it's indirect kisss u stupid" she said. "But it's not a kiss u dumbo" he backfire. "But it's my first Aish never mind" she stop and take his milk.

He drink the Sameul milk after finish one of his milk and Somi just drink the one he already sip in. Now that she got sth in her stomach she can continue her study with some energy. While these two playing with each other a girl watching everything with an intense stare.

?POV

I saw them  Being sweet and all. Even if my friends said there's no way they would be lover or they just being friendly because they're friend. But something is fucking wrong here I feel like they'll end up to be something and I have to break that cuz PARK JIHOON is mine.

Everyone already talking spread the shipping cuz I'm totally every guy type the rich cute and sexy. If there's fuss about park Jihoon's seat mate then me and him are more cuz everyone's talking about how good we would look if we're dating. Why can't he just see this himself and ignore all these situation or if I'm the one here getting work up over the rumor. I seriously wonder if he know me...of course he will!! Pabo!! How can not when I'm also one of popular kid here.

"Yah let's go stop staring" one my friend said and drag me away.

"I know get ur off me" I said back fixing my bang and tight uniform making all the boy staring in awl. Still I ignore them and eyes on Park Jihoon who look at Somi like she's the only girl one last time before walking back to my class.

Somi POV:

Wrap up all the lesson smoothly. I look at my seat mate who's waiting to go home together cuz others already leave.

"Wake up Hoonie" I said ruffle his hair. He rub his eyes and take my backpack instead.

"Gawd at least get ur head straight after sleeping for 1 hour" I said handing him his backpack back and get mine.

"Thank Somi ah~" he replied then we set our foot outside school just to get stop by his phone rang showing his noona number.

"Hello noona?"

"Yah that friend of yours what his name again? The one with snagged tooth?"

"Woojin Park he's got the same first name as us"

"WhAt abt him"

"Nth see u at home"

*

Nayoung POV:

I ended the call with my brother and look back at the kid sitting beside me in my university library.

"Yah! Kid! I heard from Somi that Tomorrow is exam and seriously what are u doing here at my university..woojin" I asked the guy who's still in his uniform playing his phone.

"Stop calling me kid and I'm here for Jisung hyung not u" he said back.

"How can u call that penguin hyung and I'm U" I raise my voice.

"Penguin is Sohye..Hyung is too handsome to be call like that" he murmur.

"That JISUNG is handsome? Just look at him walking like a broke leg penguin thoo gawd again why Would Mina like him!" I said.

"Aish! Why try to bother about other people love life" he said still eyes on his phone.

"Right again? Tell me why u're here Park Woojin" I asked still doing my assignment paper. "To see ur face" he paused. I'm froze but the burning on my face start showing. Why this kid!!!?

"I'm joking.." he continue gawd I just want to smack him in the face then there Jisung coming with his girlfriend and....

Woojin POV:

"Opppa!!" the girl voice beside me exclaim and my heart suddenly feel like being shot.

"Nayoung ah~" the guy who got visual like actor and three mole on his face said back to her and they hug each other. Why he have to be this handsome..I can't even dare to be jealous.

"Ohh woojin!! Why u here!" Jisung asked. "Nth I'm coming for some book that Somi mention ur school have" I sarcastically replied before trying to leave.

"Do u already get the book?" he asked again making me lose my track of leaving and start looking to find nth except phone in my hand.

"Right hyung!! I come to borrow ur  university's card to obtain that book" i quickly find the excuse and taking his card which place around his neck leaving to one of book section.

"That kid aish" I heard Jisung mumble enough for me to hear.

I know it's abit stupid for me to find book excuse just to see her face and leaving with Jisung hyung card without borrowing anything.

And it's more stupid of me trying to leave cuz
.
.
.
I CANT STAND SEEING HER WITH HER BOYFRIEND AND ITS JUST TOO INHUMAN FOR ME TO EVEN THINK THAT I WISH SHE WOULD JUST BREAK UP WHEN I TOLD HER NOT TO BOTHER ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE LOVE LIFE -.-

Another chapter hope u guy love it and I'm so hype up with Wanna One new album >< There's more to this story so keep calm my fellow wannable..Our main character will soon have their love but the others too I'm gonna set them up keke