3). Neighbor

Somi House//
Somi POV:
Ring ring ring---Ring Ring ring

"Jeon Somi--Go and open the door" mom yell waking both me and my brother who sleeping soundly in another world.

"What's time Oppa? Why mom is like that again?" I kick my brother and ask.

"Yah!! Why kicking is the first thing u do in the morning..go and look yourself" he hit me still rolling on the bed.

_________
~Actually last night I made up my mind not to talk to him...He kept knocking and I won't even flinch at the sound. Until I heard the door stop knocking i went down and ate dinner without even looking at my brother. I saw him took some drink out from refrigerator but pretend not to give a fuck then he signal me to come upstairs. And I follow him maybe to listen to his excuse or whatever that secret drink he's been holding. Guess what? He gave me my favorite drink from Kwon Jiyong cafe in Jeju.."Oppa is sorry, drink this and let's play the new game I bought? Will u somimimi? 😬" he said. I quickly took the drink and try to control my fangirling over the drink and nod. Then just like that we reconciled and end up playing game together until early morning.
__________

"Somi, Pali Open the front door I can't leave the gas open" Mom shout twice of her usual voice waking me real upZZZ

I get out the room in my sleeping state without even open my eyes toward the door knocking "who's this" I said still close my eyes wiping my saliva.

"Ugh..ugh...here's my mom asked me to bring this" he said.

I quickly rub my eyes ,take it and shut the door without saying thank you. I hurried put that thing down on the table across the kitchen and go back to my room just to see my messy state in the mirror

"Ahhhhh!! Damnn u Jeon Somi why don't u at least wash your face and what's with this power ranger pajama" I let out a deep sigh and  go shower.

Jihoon POV:

"Jihoon ah~ take this rice cake to the neighbour infront ~tell them to take care of us" Mom said while watching her favorite show on TV.

"Yeah" I replied while smiling before set off to the house across mine. I ring the bell and wait nearly 10 minutes just to see a messy figure without even open her eyes open the door..I said what I have to say then she quickly take the container of rice cake and slam the door leaving me in confusion.

I walked back home and start jamming along to Bigbang songs and grab my phone just to see my friends talking about a trip to beach and asked me to come along..I smile and text them back "okay." I quickly go and tell mom about the trip and surprisingly she doesn't disagree the idea [guess she felt bad about the sudden move out.]

Somi POV:
After taking shower, I go downstairs and get a glare from Mom "Do u say thank you or not Somi? What's with this rude attitude huh?" She asked while preparing breakfast.

I quickly explain myself then she nod and tell me to bring the container back to the neighbour after breakfast. I quickly go and wake my brother who still in bed to eat together.

After having such a delicious breakfast my mom go to her room and prepared herself for work. "Take care of the dishes, Arrasso Jisung!!" Mom then left the house after the Order.

I help my brother in cleaning the dishes and just before I can go to my room he stop me and point at the container. I grab it and go to the house across..."Don't forget to say thank you~And tell Jihoon to come over Somi!!" he yell.

-
-

"Here, thank you auntie" I smile giving the container to a beautiful middle age woman. She return my smile and ask me to come in...Even we live in the same neighbor still their house is much bigger and fancier than ours but I still love my house hahaha..i sit down on their couch then auntie broke the silent.

"I heard from your mom that you go to Chungsu high school right?" she asked. "Yeah auntie!" I replied smiling brightly.

"Uri Jihoon will also transfer there after this school break end..please take care of him cuz it's might be a little hard to settle in the new atmosphere" she desperately want a 'yes' answer to her favor.

I chuckle a bit and quickly replied "yeah I will! " Just then her son walk down and it's no other than Jihoon she just mention.

"Anyeong Jihoon, Im Somi the neighbour across here" I forcefully smile greeting because I know he fucking remember that morning incident ><

He chuckle and replied "Oh!! Hello Power ranger maniac."

I stood there awkwardly smile glaring at him then Auntie broke the cold atmosphere "You two know each other I thought u don't..----"

"No we don't know each other" we quickly said in unison and she just laugh at our childish.

I walk to him and told about how my brother ask me to bring him and I said my goodbye to auntie and go back to my house. I'm ready to close the door and see Jihoon rushing from his own home to get in my house the last minute making me fall down.

"YAHHH" I yell at him..He quickly apologized "Sorry, Power Ranger maniac" and help me..get...up..'pretty'...I thought to myself how can a guy be this pretty.

I come back to reality and brush his hand off me "I'm not a Power Ranger maniac dumbo".

Then a voice heard "Oh you came Jihoon" Jisung asked. "Yeah hyung!" He smile brightly back at him..And just like that they went to play video game leaving me behind ~,~

Bringing rice cake to neighbor next door is to show gratitude guys! 😬❤️
Uri= our