10). Cafe TTJ 2#

Somi POV:
I can't even believe my eyes why the hell is he here I'm now on the couch eating my chicken for lunch watching TV sometimes taking a glance at the heat up corner which is the sight of Minhyun scolding Jihoon Yeah only me Yumi Minhyun and Jihoon at the house cuz the boys go to meet dolphin or whatever and for girls they on their way to buy some ingredients at convenience store and only Yumi is at the kitchen preparing things for barbecue tonight.

I? I'm just too lazy to go out and become "the no thing to do" at this awesome trip..Thank to Jaewhan warn yumi before set off to meet his dolphin I can't even try to help her in doing anything he exaggerate telling everyone that I will literally burn this place or break everything and not to mention how the reaction is quiet supportive huh 😏

Jihoon arrive here for 15 minutes already and the nagging come to an end..He eyes on me and I mock a smile at him.

He ruffle my hair. I annoyingly swaying my head away from his hand. He then take his stuffs go upstairs.

"Do u want some help?" I walk to the kitchen with chip in my hand. Yumi shake her head "I'm nearly done my part all the left is for Minhyun".

I now know why Jaewhan has feeling for her she's beautiful kind know housework calm and sasssy.

"Finish!!!" Yumi exclaim grabbing my attention. "Wanna have some?" I hold my chip out for her..She smile and gladly take it.

Yumi then sit down with me and we start talking about so many things including what she think about Jaewhan how he was like when in Gangnam plus some funny memories and abit of how Jihoon and I get to know each other.

As all the chips I brought start to disappear while we were talking, I excuse myself and go to take more from my bag upstairs.

I smile and thinking about the conversation with Yumi "She literally talk mostly about Jaewhan guess she like him too" I smile mutter to myself walking into a big room yeah it's for all us girl room and the boy get 2 medium rooms + 1 small room.

I actually jealous of Jihoon he get all that small room by himself..small here doesn't mean really tiny it's actually big cuz u know that this big room the girls are staying really really big like amount 2 time of my room at home and the small room Jihoon stay is like the size of my room.
I were to take out some chip just the thought of visiting GD cafe (Monsant) come up.

I then go to bathroom and start wash up. I get change to my hoodie with black short jean. I go downstair and see the 3 girls finally back from their shopping putting the stuffs down. I go to help them bringing it to the kitchen.

"Where're u going?" Sohye ask. I shrug off and wink at them "u know!" then walk away wearing my converse leaving the door.

Jihoon POV:
I get my own room yeah alone....Of course they don't want to sleep with me cuz IM SCARED OF DARK and i only sleep with light on. It's sad though ☹️ but now I'm get used to it. It's not a problem anymore if u wonder about last time when they hang out at my place it's a throw party all night and that's why we go to sleep in early morning so it's not that dark and it's fine.

I actually really glad that no one really at house except them putting minhyun here scolding me like crazy and the boys are out. But I bet later when Somi's friend come back they'll be shock to see me LOL.

After playing game for two hour in my own room I get a reminder schedule saying I need to go to the cafe before it's night time..I look at my watch and it's already 5pm but that's actually okay since light here in Jeju is bright even at night.
I go downstair seeing the familiar Jeon Somi leaving the house and greet with priceless reaction from Sohye and Sejoeng. I tell them I'm also friend with Jaewhan and exit the house just to get stop by the boys who back from seeing Dolphin.