4). Sibling Jealous

2 weeks has passed/
Somi POV:
Nothing happen much except for this Jihoon guy coming to my house like his own not to mention how he keep wearing that stupid pink tracksuit to my house.

 😏😏 I'm now scared of even stepping out my own room cuz I don't know when will he appear

😏😏 I'm now scared of even stepping out my own room cuz I don't know when will he appear..First he usually came in the afternoon but then he came in all session :) :) Morning afternoon and...night even when I'm sleeping I have to go and open the door thank to the wonderful relationship between him and my brother.

"Jisung!! Today Mom won't be back home so take care of your sister." Mom yell from downstairs.

And my beloved Oppa quickly replied yeah. I'm not surprised anymore he changed my brother change I told the world he changed T.T he doesn't care much about me anymore..My presence didn't bother him abit...I want to have another older brother or sister just to get over my jealousy with that Jihoon guy who replace my place in Jisung Oppa heart.

I think my limit reach the climate "Oppa!! What will we have for lunch?" I ask in a really loud voice for maybe 5 house apart heard!

Then they rub their ears and glare at me in confusion "What's with this girl?" Jihoon mutter.
"ikr! Yah! I just play game with hands not ears" Jisung state.

"Somi thought Oppa won't heard me that's why Somi did that to Oppa..are u mad Oppa..Somi is sorry somi won't do that again hmpt hmpt..!!"

I did some aegyo and get disgusted look on their face

"Creepy" Jihoon jeer and earn him a kick. "That's what u get for disrespect such a pretty girl winkass" I stuck my tongue and run out of the room.

I sit down on my sofa watching some old kdrama then someone knock my front door I open and see a stunning beautiful lady standing and ask for Park Jihoon I then point to upstairs.

"Ya!! winkass someone call u" I yell. Actually I wonder too why she ask for Jihoon at my house and not at his' which is just across mine .

"Noona!! What are U doing here?" Jihoon shout which nearly broke my ear in half..i glare at him and he whisper "REVENGE".

I then step on his leg and he whined in pain which make his noona chuckle 😜

"Come have lunch here y'all" she said and walk back. Just then my brother come and walk along with Jihoon to his house and grab my neck with him.

We arrived at Jihoon's house and have a delicious meal with his family. My brother and I thank them. Then I quickly help taking the plates to wash with Nayoung unnie. Ahh yeah I know her name thank to this lunch talking with her family.

After we finish doing dishes, she asked me to come to her room and my eyes widen after seeing all those Album kdrama ost and poster of actors and actress . I meant Im also a fan of kdrama but not to that extent of buying album ost or having their posters in my room still I'm a VIP, a fan of Bigbang and my room fill only with them of course.

"Wow!! Unnie is this all yours?" I exclaim.

"yeah somi~not my mom" she answer savagely and I laugh at her reply and start looking at the album which is from drama GOBLIN.

"I really like Gong yoo ahjusshi thoooo" I said in excitement.

She smile and replied "Me too! His acting is JJANG" and then we talk and talk and talk about all the drama we watch until Jisung come and tell me to go home. I look at my watch and it's already 8pm ahahahaha. I said my goodbye to her and she wink at me. I laugh and do the sign okay!!

At Somi home/
"Seems like u also get along well with Jihoon sister huh?" My brother asked.

"Wae? Jealous? Now u know how I felt all along" I said drinking my water.

He then pat my head "Pabo!! As long as you're happy why would I be jealous! I like my lil sis the best in this universe" he smile giving me my favorite cheese cake.

I feeling touched by this..My brother too I LOVE HIM THE MOST.

I eat my cheesecake then an idea pop out. Maybe to straighten our sibling bond I ask if he want to watch some horror movie while waiting mom..

He agree in a flash lolZ. I know he's scared though. I smirk and grab the 'Conjuring' disc I bought putting it in.

"Ahhhh!!! Wahhh...Mom help...Somi im sorry...please .... ahh....siddoozmsk...fuck...why omma I'm wrong..ahh soomii close it.." I laugh hearing all these nonsense along with horror movie.

He's so clingy I can't even get his hand off me..as the movie go on my grownass 20 years old oppa fell asleep and I drag him to his room and go back to my own.

I open my phone and it's already 11pm I'm ready to put down my phone just to see the message in my group chat came

NO MESS NO LIFE 😈

Real Seoul WJ:
Hi my squads--so silent where u all died?

Baejin Sudo:
Hometown.

God Sejoeng :
Marry to my library.

Penguin Sohye:
Ahahahaha just stay home.

VitaminSomi:
Let's meet up tmr my ppl.

God Sejoeng:
K! Gonna finish this book tonight. 🤧✨

Baejin Sudo:Manga again? Sejoeng? Thought u were gonna make it big when marry to library

Baejin Sudo:
Manga again? Sejoeng? Thought u were gonna make it big when marry to library.

Penguin Sohye:
Haha..let's meet up tmr then maybe we can discuss and come up with some trip it's summer after all..and baejin can come for tmr right?

Baejin Sudo:
I'll arrive Seoul tmr at 10am so we should meet up in the afternoon.

God Sejoeng:
In Hongdae at that cafe?

Vitamin Somi:
Yeah that place .. how about Jinnie?

Real Seoul WJ:
I'm in for everything nth to lose after all 😬💕❤️😆

_____________________