14). Smart p.j.h

Jihoon POV:
I walk down the school silent hallway trailing behind Class A Homeroom Teacher. "I wish we were in the same class I should have asked them which class they're in".

"So u come late on your first transfer day" she asked breaking my thought.

I bow down "Sorry sseam~ yesterday I go to bed late" I replied.

She nod "Be on time because u know how strict this school is..I don't want to see such a smart student get deduct points..at least not on ur first day so I will let u off" she warn.

"Nae~sseam" I replied and continue walking then there we are  infront the classroom. I stand outside and the teacher go inform about new student.

"Hey 5minutes break over! back to Class" the students whine. "And guess what?? Let's welcome our rare transfer student in Class A" she said and the student cheer.

I heard all the talking from outside things like Is the student boy or girl? How much score did he/she get on the transfer paper to get in here? And the amazement of being able to do so. Just then the teacher open the classroom door and signal me to come in. I can feel all eyes and stare on me which isn't sth new. Now that they know I'm a boy I feel the over fangirls talking.

"Hello I'm Park Jihoon from Daegu High! Getting 99points on transfer paper. Nice to meet u" I bow and the students infront me gulp down at the word 99..Yeah it's true though.

"99 of 100!!" One student said and I nod. "Why don't u just get 100!!" Another student said. "Because it's not my thing to be perfect" I smirk and I feel the girls cheer. "what's on ur neck..U got girlfriend?" one girl said abit annoyed the fact that there's hickey. "I don't accept personal question" I wink and pfft they faith. They can't resist this.

"U girls don't really have any question except that right" the teacher glare at them. "Now Jihoon go and take the empty seat near the girl who asleep" Teacher said and I walk to my seat.

"Where's them?" The teacher point to the seat infront and the back of our seat. "Ohh!! They go to eat breakfast" one student replied.

"It's just 5minutes why they never ever miss the opportunity And JEON SOMI wake up already don't u want to welcome ur new seatmate in 2 year" Teacher yell everyone eyes at our seat.

"Jeon Somi? So this's Jeon Somi No wonder hair look familiar" I smile and she slowly waking up rubbing her eyes. "It's just 5 minute how did u manage to--" teacher cut off by Somi's squad Sejoeng Jinyoung Sohye and woojin coming from the back door. They bow down and go to their respectful seat. Teacher stop mind them and back to her teaching.

"WHAT??" Somi gaining some conscious realize that it's Jihoon after her nap. "What? Isnt there any better welcoming word!?" I said ruffing her hair chuckle abit. I'm glad they're all in Class A together this's gonna be LIT school life.

"It's not no matter how smart but it's no wonder smart lead him fucking here" woojin exclaim clapping his hand. "It's good to be in the same class" Jinyoung say smiling. "Yeah welcome Jihoon~" sejeong add and I smile specially for her. "Look at all those girls stare just because u're here" Sohye mutter glaring back at them and I just laugh.

"There there stop talking! I can hear u" Teacher said still writing on the whiteboard. And we quiet down abit.

*
Time Skip
It's 12pm and lunch is served at the cafeteria.

"Really this's the best time i think I'm gonna die stuck in the classroom for 4 hour straight" Somi said after getting her food.

"But u put up quiet well with history for 4hour" woojin said laughing. "I got no choice she always has her eyes on me..anyways I don't hate monday that much cuz afternoon class is my favorite subject" Somi replied happily eating her food.

"Now that Jihoon is here I can feel all the stare" Jinyoung said drinking his milk. "U know u're popular right? look at the camera clicking" Sohye add facing Jihoon who's eating beside woojin to look at the girls trying hard to make him notice. "I can't even find sth attractive abt him" Somi mumble.
"Look smart Rich what do u need more to be attractive" Sejoeng state which make Jihoon abit fluster and Somi shrug off continue eating her lunch.

*

Somi POV:
My group of friend walk back to our class just to meet by a tall man looking weak walk out from his class beside ours.

"Guanlin, where're u heading" Jinyoung ask. "To nurse office I don't feel very well" he replied yeah B class is beside A class. Then a big smile plaster on his sick face "Hyung, u're in A I heard ppl talking about u a lot in my class" he exclaim and that confuse us like What HYUNG????

"Uhh-ah--I'm thinking about going to meet u but don't know what class u're in" Jihoon replied.

"Anyways how come u call this guy hyung?" Sohye said pointing to Jihoon. "Because I want" he answered then getting fluster for no reason. Gawd he's so cute~~~~

"I think-uh-i nee-d to g-o firs-t" Sejoeng stutter heading to the class after a short eyes contact with Guanlin.

"I think I need to go too" Guanlin said then run off. WHAT's with these two gawddd making the situation getting awkward and leave. We then walk back to class too.

*
End of class/No one POV

"Damn I love English!!!!" Somi said stretching her arm walking to the locker with her squad.

"U don't love English u love the teacher!!" Woojin backfire at her. "Woojin ah~ don't u love him? Not only is handsome but kind heart too" She said back grinning.

"That's why don't take his kind heart for granted what's with sleeping 4hours straight " Jihoon said ruffing her hair.

"Gosh!! But I didn't sleep in the morning class that's why" Somi replied making them chuckle.

"So it have to be sleeping either morning or afternoon at class I bet next month announcement u'll taste exchange class LoL " Jihoon speak up again this time with a big smile thinking about getting all the seat alone.

"Don't underestimate Somi, u know she always get point deduct still she's in Class A.." Sohye state earning a high five.

"Yeah 3 days before exam she'll turn to someone eles so don't mind if u can't recognize her" Sejoeng utter. "Somi score is around our school 2nd year No.1 ?who again? U know the one who last name like Sohye and Sejoeng, also from Daegu and look abit like foreign???" Woojin ask.

"KIM SAMEUL?" Jinyoung answer to a well describe question and woojin brightly nod because it's right.

"Wut the hell with remembering all the useless stuff and not his name" Somi said in disbelief and woojin just ignore her.

"Anyways that's how CLEVER she is except breaking school rule" Sejoeng smile patting somi's shoulder.

"I don't know if it's compliment or insult but thank anyways" Somi shrug.

"Now that Jihoon transfer in here I feel that Sameul popularity will slowly sink.." Sohye said and the others laugh at her statement except Jihoon.

(Ps: they don't hate Sameul or anything just too much popular and his 'nice guy' image abit annoying not sincere)

"Why Sameul sound so familiar?" Jihoon thought to himself.