18). Thick glasses j.s.m

Somi POV:

There's no time for me to think about love being heartbroken or flutter or whatever cuz exam is just 3 day away now!!! I take out all my book and put it on my study table in my room. Whatever things happen today let's put it aside.

I grab onto my math book and start writing some specific formula and doing some reference on things I don't understand. It's been 2 hours and now that my eyes can't seem to focus anymore I go to my bed and before I sleep I make sure to put my alarm on alerting myself.

*

Waking up at 6:30am damn this's only happen when exam weeks taken for me. I go to bathroom preparing myself for school taking half my book even today there's only 2 subject learned.

Tie up my hair in ponytail and instead of lens I wear my thick glasses and making my way out my house silently cuz I don't want disturb my family .

Arrival at the school first putting some of my book in the locker and go to the library to check about some of korea history im not sure of.

Without me knowing it's already time for class and I quickly get off the library and get in the classroom.

"I see u're coming early today-- wow it's starting" woojin said tapping others to look at me.

"It's like she dress up to remind us that exam is near 😆" Jinyoung add.

"U got bad eyes sight? Somi" Jihoon asked worriedly..what! why he sound so worried for me damn.

"Erm-u don't know I wear lens to school?" I asked him. "Should I know?" Jihoon asked back. Gawd screw myself why would I think PARK JIHOON care for me.

Then Sejoeng come in with her boyfriend LAI GUANLIN. The whole school already know news spread fast here LOL.

"Ahem-" Sohye pretend to cough at the two lovebird flirting.

"Are u sick?" Jinyoung ask in concern damn why I feel another couple will be made in our group ><

"Aish don't u see I try to divert their attention from each other" Sohye utter. "Just focus your attention on him" I said pointing to Jinyoung and he blush.

"Pfft look like we will get one more" woojin state which make Sohye confuse.

Class start I get a hold of myself and start to look at the whiteboard with fully prepare book and study equipment. I listen and take note of everything which is a fucking new to Park Jihoon and simple to others.

"Wow Jeon Somi u change in just a day..are u that heartbroken?" Jihoon asked. I signal him to stay quiet. I write him a note without talking back.

Jihoon POV:

I take the note that written

Don't u know exam will take place in 3 day stop bother me and get lost.

Gawd so what they tell is the truth!! She's really change lol..should I try all the annoyance things she did to me. I start to play with her already tied hair and get a glare. She mouth me to stop lol. Damn this's fun.

I mimic lee Seungi line in hwayugi  "I don't want to. Why should I? How much will u give me" and she's ready to hit me when the teacher call her.