17). Hurt? Not really

"So she's the one u love Kim Sejoeng" Jihoon bitterly whisper even deep inside he know he got the same crush on her.

"Yeah hyung and I already make her mine today" he smiley whisper back to the boy who's can't seem to congratulate. But manage to smile back and do a thump up for the guy that's like his dongsaeng and one of his close friend here.

Jihoon POV:

It's take not that long to recover maybe it's because I don't have hard feeling for her. Guanlin love her so much and she love him back too. They suit each other. I don't feel jealous or anything anymore. This's what I'm good and bad at 'move on'. People see me as a popular guy with girls trying to get. But they would never expect how I still got a sincere feeling for a girl that left me for the other guy.

*
Grabbing Somi out the house who act like the thirdwheel in the new couple way without herself knowing these. I'm now walk side by side with her back to our own place when I realize her smiling by herself.

"Why are u being so weird here" I ask. "You would never expect this if I tell u it's worse than the gay thing" she replied and I smack her head "what is it? What can be worse than that" I ask this time again raising my eyes-brow.

Somi POV:

I bet Jihoon would collapse if he know this but since he ask why not trying to make a deal.

"U like Sejoeng right?huhuhu!" I ask expecting some shock reaction but instead a smirk on his face.

"U know? Yeah I am but not anymore" he replied and fuck I'm shock cuz the last time I check and come to this conclusion was just yesterday when Park Jihoon over excited talking to me abt going to Sejoeng's house.

"But I'm sure that u like her when I saw ur behavior this whole week and plus the teddy bear evidence in her room" i state and he chuckle.

"I like her till today 2hour ago! Amusing right?" He laugh abit.

"What nonsense is this? I shouldn't have thought of making deal" I said back.

"What deal? Are u trying to make sth of me liking her" he ask again. "Humt not to that extend but sth similar" I said back. Even if he stop liking her maybe I could ask him cuz I still got a chance considering the affection of Guanlin toward me.

"U close with Guanlin? I got a crush on him and I think he felt the same way!! How about helping me out hmpt!" I pleading ask him for this.

"Want me to tell u some joke?" He asked which confuse me abit still I nod cuz yeah I ask him a favor so why not listen to his so called joke.

"The girl I recently like aka Kim Sejoeng and the guy u crush on are dating and they basically together right now at her house which is why I back off and take u with me. Now what he felt the same way? More like no way" he state and I shock but why I'm not hurting eww. Now that I think about it Dad told me if I got butterflies in my stomach for a guy 5 time it mean I love him but guess I don't love Guanlin right!!? I mean there's no butterfly Just some nonsense feeling again of heart beating cuz I always like that taking interest crushing on guys but lol never actually really serious or hurting over them.

"I thought u would be sulking if u know this..but ur feeling isn't sincere either right? cuz I'm like that too" he said again and I just smile.

"Nea nea~ why would I be hurting over a guy who never has feeling for me and why try to break the couple that has mutual heart for each other lol" I replied chucking at my own statement look at the sky.

"Wow such a mature statement from a childish kid" he said ruffle my hair. What's this again!! Don't feel it Jeon Somi..it's nonsense again. Damnnn this's irritating!! Why am I like this!