~ 1 ~

(Funneh p.o.v.)

RIIIIIIINNG~
"AAHH! IM LATE! IM LATE! HOW CAN I BE LATE IN THE LAST PERIOD OF THE DAY!! AGAIN!!"
I start running down the hall to Mr. Maul's classroom. When I get there I start entering from the other door that is away from Mr. Maul's desk. I quietly tiped toed to my desk trying not to make a sou-

"MR. MAUL FUNNEH IS LATE AGAIN!!!"

The girl then points at me, Which to begin with I really never liked her...
Mr. Maul then says with a frown on his face.

"Funneh! Late again I see..."

Before I could come up with an Excuse Mr. Maul then tells me to come up to the front of the class. I then start walking to the front of the class. When I get to the front, Mr. Maul then looks at me and then points his ruler to the class.

Mr. Maul: "Funneh! Do you think this class is a joke to you!?"

Funneh: "Well... uh....No si-"

Mr Maul: "Do you think history is just a GAME!!!"

Funneh: "No I don't! I promise this will be my la-"

Mr. Maul: "This is your last warning funneh! If your LATE one more time. I would then have to fail you!!"

Funneh: "...."

Mr. Maul: "Do you hear me!??"

Funneh: "Yes I do!! Sir this will be the last I promise!"

Mr. Maul: "Okay then... Go back to your seat!!!"

I then start walking to my seat with a huge frown on my face. I look over to see the girl who snitched on me looking at me with a grin...an evil grin....I then look away angry. My seat was in the back of the class, in the corner. That was my favorite seat. When I got to my seat I sat down and grab my textbook from my backpack. Mr. Maul then says to the whole class to open to page 369.
I really never like Mr. Maul...I open to the page just to find out it was a long story about the history of the "Native Americans".
I knew for sure I wasn't going to live through that.

"Everyone only has the rest of the class to read the whole story of the Native Americans!"
Mr. Maul says out loud to the whole class. Which we only had 30 minutes until the class was over...

"Ughh!!" The whole class then groans.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! If I where you I wouldn't be groaning!! There's gonna be a test about this tomorrow!!"
Mr. Maul then says with a grin on his face. The whole class was so upset that there was going to be a test about this tomorrow. So was I. Two seconds past and then the whole class was quiet. Everyone was so focused on the book while I was still struggling on the first paragraph.

(20 minutes past)

"10 minutes until class is over!!" Mr. Maul then yells over to the class.

Ten people where done. They where now either using there phones or just whispering. I wasn't even close to done! I still had ten pages left!! I tried to hurry as fast as I can! I didn't want to do it at my room because I had way more better things to do.

(7 minutes later)

"Three more minutes!!!" Mr. Maul then yells once again.

Oh no! oh no! Oh NO!!! Everyone was done except me!! I had still three more pages left!! I quickly then read the rest of the pages skipping through most of it. There was then one more minute left and I just needed one more page left. I quickly scan through the page skipping most of the "important stuff"

RIIIIIINGG~

YES!!! IM FINISHED!! I put my textbook in my bag and start heading out the door when   I then was shoved against the wall. It was the girl who snitched on me!!! I really didnt care much though. She then giggled along with her friends. I ignore it and started heading to my room.

  Hey just to tell you guys she is in college just in case you didn't read my little description which I think you should....Nope actually you should...