~ 4 ~

(Funneh p.o.v.)

"Tannnaannaaannaanna~ tunnntannanna~"
I woke up to the hearing of my sweet, soothing alarm...I get up tiredly and look over to my phone, not even bothering to turn off the alarm. I then grab my phone and try to adjust my eye sight on to my phone. Because my phone was way to bright for me to see. After about a few seconds i then can see my phone half clearly good. I look at the time to see it was....NINE!!!!  I pull my covers off and jump out of bed. All of a sudden I see Gold just standing there looking at me.
   I look back at her in confusion, wondering what she wanted....After two seconds I realize it Mabey was about yesterday....

"So Funneh. What happend yesterday?"
Gold say with a consernish look in her face.

"You kissed kyran?"
I respond with a chuckle. Golds face then turns a bright red and she quickly responds with a sassy voice,

"No! Not That! I mean why where you crying last night!?"
I look at Gold, and look back down to realize she noticed me crying.

"Nothing....."
I say with a low voice.
I walk over to my small closet, and I can feel Gold staring at me, but i didnt bother to look back.

(Gold p.o.v.)

It really must of been something. I walk over to Funneh with a worried face and pat her on the back.

"Funneh. Please as your frie-"

"No!!"
Funneh then slaps my hand. I look at her with a terrified look. Funneh was looking at me to. At that spot I see Funneh begin to tear up.

"I-I'm s-sorry."
Funneh says with a stuttered voice. I walk up to her and hug her, rubbing her back. I then say,

"Shhshh. Funneh, it's okay."
Funneh's face was on my chest still crying. I felt her wet tears on me. I was now really concerned about this. I then grab funneh's shoulder and push her off of me and look her in the eyes still grabbing onto her shoulders. I then say with a half cheerful voice on,

"Funneh. Why not skip class today, and while were here we can go grab ice cream and talk about it. If you'd like."

"O-okay."
Funneh replies while wiping her tears off. I then tell her to get change and she does as told. I also get changed.

~ 20 minutes later ~

We are now outside the building standing next to are car. I then open the car, we both get in the car. She enters the passenger seat and I enter the drivers seat. I start the engine. I then start driving to the ice cream place.

    Hey Guys! Sorry to leave you in a cliff hanger again. But I've been busy this week. And just wanted to say sorry for not writing the next chapter sooner. Anywho hope you guys are enjoying this so far. And tell me in the comments on what other fanfics to write. Anywho love you all! And kawaii_is_me out!!!