~ 8 ~

(Funneh P.o.v.)

I looked around to see this beautiful room around me. Decorated in gems and glittery things, it was amazing. Gold and Kyran were next to me also admiring the pretty place around them. However as they focused a lot on the room I went over to a table with desserts.

"Mmmmm, My favorite!"

I picked up a chocolate cake as it had a strawberry on the top and white chocolate squiggled all over the delicious cake.
( I don't know what's her favorite dessert, so don't be writing comments about how I got her favorite dessert wrong. :/ )

I picked up a fork and placed on top of the cake to make it look fancy. I then started to walk over to a empty chair, I looked around to see so many people with masked faces and the music here was really loud. I got to my destination as I sat down on the red glittery chair. I looked around for a bit to see if I spotted gold or Kyran but I didn't. I looked at my plate as I picked up the fork and lightly grabbed a piece of the cake with my fork. I continued this process until I ended up eating the cake quicker which the next thing I knew the cake was gone.

"Hahahaha! Oh my for a pretty lady you eat fast."

I turned my head quickly to the left as I saw a man dressed in black he had on a white, black mask and he has red shinny hair, his eyes we're a dark red which reminded me of someone.....

"Heheh, hey my names Red."
The man said as he pulled out his hand in front of me.

"Uhhh, blue."
I replied taking his hand with a smile.

     We both shook each other's hand as we smiled at one another.

"Sooooo, how do you actually look like?"
I said as I got closer to him with a smirk.

"Heheh I would tell you but this is a masked party, and we are not supposed to show who we are until the end of the ball."
Red said as lifted my chin up with his free hand.

"Hm, Fair enough."
I replied with a smile. I then stepped back as he also stepped back, we looked at each for a second before looking away.

"So you liking the party so far? "
Red asked me as he looked back me.

"Yeah I guess, the party is chill and no one has drank enough to destroy the place."
I replied with a small chuckled.

"Heheh, I guess your right. Speaking of destruction, wanna get a drink?"

"Absolutely."
I said with a small laugh.

       Red and I started walking toward a table with lots of fancy foods on it and drinks.  Red grabbed two drinks one for me and him,  I then take a sip from the alcohol.  I feel it burn in my throat each time I take a drink.

"Woah slow down blue,  I don't want to get you drunk before we get to reveal who we are."
Red said with a laugh.

"Hehe, your right besides I want to find who you are too."
I said as I booped his nose, red blushed a little before smiling.  Before red could say anything a man with a blue,  black,  and white suit came by with a blue mask.  His hair was blue and black as his eyes were emerald green.

"Hey guys,  how you enjoying the par- Hey you remind me of someone.... "
The man said with a confused face.

    I looked at him for a while before saying,

"... You remind me of someone too... "

"Hm, weird.  Oh by the way my names Knight. "
The guy said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

     Knight looked back up and smiled at me and I smiled back at him. Look over at red to see him glareing at knight.

"Hey red did I ever tell you that you also remind me of someone? "
I said as I faced towards him.

"Do I now? You know you actually too remind me of someone and knight reminds me of someone also. "
Red replied as he looked at knight.

"Well you remind me of some person also. "
Knight said to Red.

"Okay this is getting weird.... "
I said as I looked at both of the boys.

"Yeah to be honest. "
Red said as he looked at me.

"Hey, is it possible we may know each other? "
Knight said as he looked at us.

"......."
We all were in silence for three seconds.

"Nah!"
We all said in the same time,  we both looked at each before laughing.

Man this is going to be a fun party.

((Hey guys! Sorry for not writing soon I've been busy and a little lazy lately.  Also I wanted to say thank you to all of you who read my book it had got over 500 views which I'm happy about! :))) Also can you all guess who are the tree characters?  Because can!  Haha wesoonerll of course I can I wrote the chapter.  Anyway I hope you all like this chapter and I'll try to write another soon,  and your all lucky I haven't Gavin up in this book. Which I won't. Anywho
Kawaii_is_me ooooout!!))