~ 5 ~

(Gold p.o.v.)

"Sooo...Funneh...Ready for some ice cream?" I said awkwardly.

Funneh looks at me, she stares at me for two seconds like she didn't understand what i said. Funneh then nods her head and looks back at the window.

~ Two Minutes Later ~

We finally get to the ice cream place.
I get out the car and close the do-

"Gold the keys."
Funneh says pointing over at the keys.

"Ah! Yes! I almost forgot!"

I open the car door and reach over to get the car keys. I then close the door and lock the car. Funneh and me then walk inside the ice cream place. We both walk over to a booth that is next to the window.

"Funneh isn't it gonna rain today?"

"I think it is."

Funneh and me take a seat. We both sit on the opposite side. Of the booth. After Funneh gets comfortable. I then stand up and say,

"Funneh. I'm going to grab ice cream for us, what flavor would you like?"

"Choclate."

"Cone or cup?"

"Cup."

"Okay!"

I head over to the counter and ask for to chocolate cups of ice cream. I wanted chocolate ice cream too. The man hands me the two cups with a spoon on top of each one. I walk back to the booth. I look at funneh and hand her ice cream.

"Thanks Gold."

I sit in the next seat in front of her and look at her. I then tell her,

"Funneh so why where you crying?"

Funneh then looks at me and says,

"Fine I'll tell you."

(Funneh p.o.v.)

I look down and take a deep breath.

"After I walked out of the room with you and kyran did well you know."

Gold blushed a bit but continued listening to me.

"I started walking to the nearest cafe place. However something unpaticular happend..."

I stop for a little while before continuing. I then take a huge bit from my ice cream.

"I then see Alec kissing another girl..."

Gold looks at me and says,

"You sure it was Alec?"

"No."

I say, about to cry. It's been a year and part of me still have feeling for Alec. I don't think I'll ever get over him.

Gold hugs me and says,

"Let's go home, and watch a movie okay?"

"Okay"

Sorry had to end it here! My mom was getting a little cranky about me using my phone. I promise I'll try to do one tommorow or the next day. Anyway I have to go and sorry that it was short.
Also HAPPY EARLY NEW YEARS!!
baii!! :3