~15~

"Oh no wait bro I um don't understand why u mad at me" Alec says as he eats burrito that came out of no where
Gold looks at him with a Marachi band behind her.
"You should know you little piece is shi-"
"Wooahoho chill there gold there are children under 18 here." Kyran says as he looks at the readers.
Gold smacks his hand away, obviously showing annoyance in her face.
Alec tilts his head to the side his eyebrows raising for a slight second before smirking. The other two look at him confused before Alec stands straight back up cupping his own mouth before opening his lips,
"AHAHYAYAHAAIIIII"
The marachi band then starts playing gold looking behind her eyebrows forwarded.
"When the FUCK did this marachi band come here." Kyran covers her mouth pulling her to him.
"Gold we need to talk about you language this is an r-13 book."
"No it's not."
"Shut up Alec"
Kyran says with a glare as Alec just raises his hands up in defense.
"Yo tho no offense your aiyaiyai sounded hella fucking off." Said gold
"Just like your eyebrows."
"..........."
"I WILL FUCK YOU UP." Kyran grabbed onto her as she tried to go after him, Alec just standing there unamused.
"TU. Y YO LA FLOR Y LA FÁBULAAAA"
Gold raged as she looked over at the band her fist bawling up. "WHAT THE FUCK R THEY EVEN SAYING??." She yelled angrily as she struggled to get out of kyran a grasp. As Kyran continues to glare at Alec who seemed to just stand there awkwardly.
"Erm....I like...um your ...eyes...." Alec said as he awkwardly grinned, Kyran forwarded his eyebrows gold not realizing what he said as she was to focused in her own yells.
Kyran looks down his cheeks a bright shade of red. "You...you really think so?" Alec smiled.
"Yes, they remind me of the....stars." They both look at each other, cheeks dusted with a light shade. There was a long pause of silence between them golds yells and screams were the only thing they could hear along with the mariachi band. After what seemed like a while kyran let go of gold who seemed to be less angrier then she was earlier.
Kyran then runs over to Alec picking him up bridal style.
"LETS GET MARRIED ALEC!" He says happily with tears in his eyes Alec looking shocked in confused as he realized he was in a wedding dress and kyran in a tux ido.
"WHAT THE HECK KYRAN!" Gold yells both her hands by her side bawled into a fist.
Kyran turns over to her, Alec still in his arms.
"WHAT DOES HE GOT THAT I DONT?" She yelled her fist tightening.
"He called my eyes pretty and you never had."
Golds eye twitched as Alec peirced his lip as he looked up at kyran.
"I also have a dick."
"Yea I want a divorce now." He said as he dropped him walking back to gold. Alec face showed confusion as his white puffy dress seemed to disappear and kyran tuxedo as well.
"I love you gold I hope you know that." He says as he hugs gold. Gold tries to push him away."
"NO FUCK YOU."
"I'm sorry"
"K"
She hugs him back now both in good terms as they cuddle one another.
"Es una aventura rozar tu rodilla
Estoy acercándome a ti!"
A door opens creating a loud echoing sounds everyone looks over.
"Uh hi...fuck am I in the wrong story?" Says Bendy from the inc machine. Everyone nods before he sighs.
"Fucking shit... " he mumbles before stepping back.
"Uh my bad continue !" He says as he closes the door.
"This story got no meaning." Mumbles Alec as he stands up and looks over at the reader.
"ALEC!" Gold yells over at him. Alec looks over at her confused but also conflicted.
"Que."
"I don't know what the fuck You said but I still hate you." She smiled,
"Why?"
"Cause your pp is small." Replied kyran with a grin
"Bro I will show you its"
There was a long pause....that never continued kyran cleared his thought awkwardly
"It's ?"
"Yea."
Alec said with sad tears kyran grin faded as he walked over to him a hand on his shoulder.
"It's okay. Let's go save funneh now and maybe for doing so she will see more then just your pp."
"Thanks bro." He sniffed as they looked into each other's eyes.
" I wasn't lying when I said your eyes were really pretty."
"Neither was I when I said that I wanted a divorce."

"What happened to that burrito you were eating in the beginning of the chapter anyways?" Gold ask as they all look at each other before looking at the readers.
"I...do not know"

——
Erm I was bored uh, it's still discontinued
I guess you could say this chapter was a troll-

sOrRy