~ 14 ~

(Golds P. O. V.)

"Gold... Kyran.... Its me. Alec. "

As soon as those 5 words came out of his mouth, my eyes widen in shock. As I see before my eyes the one who left us so many years back... The one who broke my best friends heart.

I feel my eyes soon turn into slight rage, for the male I see in front of me. I soon walk over to him as I grip him from his collared shirt before he could react.

I look at him in his eyes as the expression on my face showed anger. Alec look at me sightly frighten, as I'm thinking he never saw this side of me.

"GOLD. Calm down!" I here Kyran yell as he then comes up behind me and grabs me, before I could react.

I try to get out of his grip but it was honestly no use, as he surprisingly got stronger.

"God damn it Kyran! Let me go! " I yell trying to get out of his grip.

"Gold, you need to call down first! I know right now your not in a good mood really-"

"Well not after I saw him!" I yelled inturupting Kyran. I look over at Alec as I just see him standing there, a little shock on his face.

I ignored it as I slowly begin to calm down, Kiran let out a sigh of relief.... Then he spoke.

"Gold... Can I ask you something..."
Alec says as he looks at me, I roll my eyes as I look back at him.

"What do you want." I growled.

"... Why are you looking for blue also?" Alec questions me. I look at how for a second not really paying attention to what he said, before realizing that he asked me something incredibly stupid.

"Why? Because she's my best friend that's why." I say as Kyran let's me go.

"... Your best friend? Aren't you best friends with funneh? "

"..... " I didn't say anything for a moment as I looked at him dumfounded. 'Does this bitch really doesn't know who blue is or what?' I think to myself. Before I could say anything, Kyran then speaks.

"Well maybe because, that girl is funneh. "
Kyran says as he crosses his arms and looks at Kyran.

I could see Alec eyes widen in shock and surprise. Did he not know that was funneh? To be honest its really obvious.

"Re-ally?" Alec stutters as he questions us one more time.

"Yeah. It is okay." I reply to him with a hint of sas in my tone.
"Now if you would excuse us. We have to save are best friend. "
I grab Kyran hand and begin to pull him as we walk around Alec. I can feel Alec turn around to us, looking at us walk away. However before we can fully leave his sight, he yells out to us.

"Wait! C-... Can I help?"

I didn't say anything for a second before turning around to see Alec walking over to us.

"... Why do you want to help? Aren't you happy where your at right now? "

"..... " Alec didn't say anything as he stopped and looked down.

"Didn't you ever think about all of us? About funneh? "
I say having the urge to yell but not wanting to. I let go of Kyran hand as I continue to look at Alec.

"....." He continues to say nothing.

"... Why'd you leave?... You know funneh loved you... You know you loved her also... But... You left."

".... Gold i-"

"No. Shut up. Your not worth are time. Not worth her time. " I say as I turn around grabbing Kyrans hand again.
"Why don't you leave, That's the only thing your good at. "

And with that, I begin to walk out the exit doors with Kyran. Not looking back once.

-------->

Damn. Well this chapter is cell lated quickly. Haaaahhhh.... No.. Just me.. It's supposed to be a clue for the next chapter? Maybe.... Ok...

Anyyywayyyyy sorry this chapter is short. I had to do other things... Like the new title and cover for this book. To be honest I can show you what there going to loooook liiiiikee.

Also yes gold hates Alec in this book. That's final.

BAPAPADADADAAAA BAPAAADADAAAAAA
DUNDUNDUUUUUN

BAPAPADADADAAAA BAPAAADADAAAAAADUNDUNDUUUUUN

The new cover for this book. I am hoping that you guys will like it because I know I liked it. Also it's supposed to be some kind of memory thing.... Ya know? Anyway also as you can see the new title is going to be.....

When we meet again.

I thought it was a pretty good title. Tell me what you think?

Also... I legit started typing this story like yesterday and... I've been seriously looking for ideas on what the title or the front cover should be.... If you guys want me to tell you what I was thinking of what the title should be like and what drawings I first did before this one, then tell me in the comments and I might do it in the next.

....

Anyway hope you enjoyed and like it. And see you in the next chapter!

BlueCoffee is OOOOOOUUUTTT!!!

<3