Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with a text from Justin. *So we were planning on roller skating*
Me: *Roller skating?*
Justin: *Yeah don't ask, it was Ally's idea"
Me: *Oh okay, well sure*
Justin: *Alright it's the place on 5th and maples, around 2?*
Me: *Yeah, I'll see you then*
Justin: *Okay!!*
That was the end of our conversation. It was already 12:30 so I decided to get in the shower. I grabbed a t shirt with some ripped jeans, and a binder from my closet, walking to the bathroom.
I get in the shower and for a minute just let the hot water run down my back.
I get to spend the day with Justin! I keep thinking to myself. The only problem is Ally was there, but at least she's nice. But hey, at least I can make more friends.
I finished washing up, getting out of the shower and putting my clothes on.
I sat on the couch waiting for 2 to roll around.
When it did my mom dropped me off.
I walk inside to find Justin, Ally and some other people in the corner, sitting by a table.
I walk over there and Justin sees me.
Justin: "Hey Raegan"
Me: "Hey"
Justin: "Um guys this is Raegan, Raegan everyone"
I smiles, and everyone smiles back saying hey, and such.
Justin: "So were going to get in the roller rink, you're just gonna need some skates"
Me: "Okay"
Justin: "Here I'll show you"
Ally: "I'll show him"
Justin: "Its fine I can"
Ally: "Really it's fine, I think I need a size smaller anyways"
Justin: "Oh okay, well I'll see you guys out there"
Me: "Yeah"
Me and Ally walked towards the desk giving out skates, once we get away from the group I turn to her.
Raegan: "Thanks, for helping me-"
Ally: "Okay now listen here"
I looked at her confused.
Ally: "I heard the little rumor going around that you're into guys, it's fine and all, but you can't be into mine"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Ally: "Don't act dumb, I can see the way you look at him, just stay away"
After that she left me, walking back by the group. I mean she wasn't wrong, I do like Justin, but looks like she wasn't the person I thought she was.
I texted my mom that I wanted to be picked up, she didn't questioned it, she just said she was on her way.
I watch as Ally joins the rest of the people, I go to the front desk, the guys ask me for my shoe size. I look at him for a little bit, then turn around looking at Justin, as Ally comes up next to him, locking her hand to his.
Guy: "Excuse me, son?"
Me: "Oh, um actually never mind"
Guy: "You don't need skates?"
Me: "No I'm good thanks"
Guy: "Well you know you need skates to skate right?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm not skating actually"
Guy: "Oh, okay"
He smiled as I walk away.
I lean over the half wall, separating the skating ring, and the regular floor.
I see Justin, and he sees me, looking confused. He skates over to me.
Justin: "Did you find your skates"
Me: "Um no actually I'm gonna get going"
Justin: "What? You just got here"
Me: "Yeah I just don't think I belong in this friendship group sorry"
After that I started walk towards the door.
I heard I'm shot to me as I continued walking.
Justin: "Raegan wait"
I ignored him walking at the door. I get outside when I feel someone grab my hand. I turned around, it was Justin.
Me: "What are you doing?"
Justin: "Why are you leaving"
Me: "Not sure you're girlfriends a big fan of me"
Justin: "Why you say that"
Me: "Well she said to stay away from you, that I can't crush on you"
Justin: "Well just ignore her"
Me: "I can't"
Justin: "Why not"
Me: "Because I do like you"
Justin looked at me in the eyes, and the then the next thing I knew his lips were on mine, but surprisingly it was Justin who kissed me. I held on to the kiss as long as I could before letting go.
Me: "Woah"
It was then my mom pulled up right next to me, I just looked at Justin getting in the car. He smiled watching me drive away.
I looked out the window watching Justin continue watch me, then walking back in the building. And eventually we turned the corner and I couldn't see he building anymore. I sat back in my seat, just sitting there thinking to myself.
Mom: "What wrong?"
Me: "Huh? Nothing"
Mom: "No what's wrong, why did you want me to pick you up?"
Me: "Oh, um I, um... tw-wisted my ankle"
Mom: "Oh no, are you okay?"
Me: "Oh yeah, I'm fine, great in fact"
Saying to my mom, not even realizing I had a big smile on my face.
Mom: "What's with the smile"
Me: "Huh? Oh nothing"
Mom: "Are you okay?"
Me: "Me, I'm just fine"
Mom: "You already said that"
Me: "Right.... um... we almost home?"
Mom: Yeah almost"
I stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride. I finally got home and ran up to my room.
I just kept thinking of what happened, did it mean something? Is he gay now? Or did he just do that to tease me?
I start to calm down, I tend to over think things.
I sit down on my bed and close my eyes for a little bit. After a couple minutes I hear my phone go off, I grab it, answering it.
*over the phone*
Justin: "Raegan, hey"
Me: "Hey"
Justin: "I just wanted to call, you know"
Me: "No I'm glad you did"
Justin: "Okay"
The call went silent for a little bit, I had to say something to break the silence.
Me: "Hey you um, wanna come over, and, well talk."
Justin: "Um yeah sure, I'm, on my way"
Me: "Okay.."
After that he hangs up the phone. I wait around for a little bit when I hear the knock on my bedroom door.
Me: "Come in"
Justin: "Hey, your mom said I could just come up here"
Me: "Yeah"
Justin comes in closing the door, and comes and sits next to me.