Chapter 14

I go up to the car window of my moms car, since she was picking me up.
Mom: "Are you gonna get in"
Me: "No I was gonna stay after school for this club thing"
Mom: "oh, okay. Want me to pick you up later?"
Me: "No, I'll just walk or something"
Mom: "Okay, if you say so, have fun"
Me: "Yeah I'll try"
I say backing up from the window, then short after my mom drives away.
The thing is, I didn't have an after school thing.
I started walking, away from the school that is. The walk seemed longer than I thought it would, maybe I should have just had my mom drive me, but she doesn't need to know everything.
About 15 minutes later, I'm finally there. On the sidewalk, looking up at Justin's house.
Both his and his dad's car were in the driveway so they both had to be there.
I walk slowly up to the door.
I have the thought in my mind going back and forth, should I just go home, no I have to do this.
But what if it doesn't go as plan. But I finally decide to do it. I walk up to the door, knocking.
I could hear footsteps coming, someone saying, "I'll get it". Sounded like Justin. Just my guess, it was him. He opened the door, then stood there looking at me.
Justin: "Oh"
Me: "Justin look-"
Justin: "Raegan, please"
Me: "Justin just listen-"
Justin: "Don't make this hard"
Me: "Justin! I'm.. Im not here for you"
Justin: "Wait, What?"
Me: "Can I speak to your dad"
Justin: "Raegan what are you doing"
Me: "Just can I talk to him?"
Me: "Yeah... sure... Hey Dad!"
From a distance I hear him call back.
Dad: "What is it?"
Justin: "Someone's here for you"
Dad: "Coming"
His dad comes to the door, looking at me.
J dad: "Raegan?"
Me: "Hey sir"
J dad: "You came to see me?"
Me: "I did"
I take a deep breath looking up at him.
Me: "Look I know you probably don't want me here, I don't know if that's for a personal reason or not, but whatever. I know you didn't exactly expect to have a gay son, heck I'm sure my parents didn't expect them to have a trans son, but things happen."
I could see Justin in the background, behind his dad, I couldn't tell the expression on his face.
Me: "I know it must be different for you, it's different for me not having him in my life. I don't know if your worried about him or something, but I promise that that I won't break his heart.... because I'm deeply in love him"
I took a breathe, then look back at Justin, he had one of the biggest smile on his face.
I looked back up at David.
Me: "So that's really all I have to say, and if you still don't accept it, well then I guess..... well then I really don't know."
I then stop talking, I don't exactly think what I said came out how I had planned it, but it was too late to make any change. I just looked at him, he looked mad, really mad, I honestly didn't know. Maybe this was the wrong choice.
Me: "You what, this was a bad idea..... I'll just go"
I said quietly, turning around about to walk to other way.
J dad: "Wait"
That was the first thing he said, I turned back around.
J dad: " I honestly don't want to be that kind of parent, I guess what I really want is for Justin to be happy, and if you say you can make him happy, well I guess your the right guy for him."
Me: "Wait so your sayin-"
J dad: "If you want to date my son, I approve"
The biggest smile grew on my face,  looked at Justin, and there was a smile too, Justin came running from behind his dad, giving me a hug.
Justin: "I cannot believe you did that"
Me: "I told you we would figure it out"
I say holding him tighter.
The hug lasted a while, it's like neither of us wanted to let go, but finally we did. I looked at the door, Justin's dad must of went back inside.
I looked back down at Justin, and smiled.
Justin: "Raegan, I really cant believe you did that"
Raegan: "The last what, two days, one of the hardest two days of my life"
Justin: "Come on, it couldn't of been that bad."
Raegan: "Trust me it was"
Me and Justin sat down on the steps in front of the house.
Justin: "Well I mean, you don't have to worry about that now"
Me: "Yeah, you're right"
I say putting my arm over him.
He laid into me, leaning on me.
We both kind of sat there for a little bit. He wrapped his arm around my waist.
Justin: "So.... Raegan"
Me: "Yeah"
Justin: "You're in love with me?"
I turned to him, looking into his eyes..
Me: "I am deeply in love with you"
I smile was brought to his face, then a smile appeared on mine, and he put his head back on my shoulder.
Justin: "Hey so that guy, you were talking to at lunch..."
Me: "What about him?"
Justin: "Well.. who is he?"
Me: "Just this guy I met the other day"
Justin: "Oh. Cool"
Me: "I could introduce you to him, he's pretty cool"
Justin: "Sure... I guess"
Me: "Are you okay?"
Justin: "Yeah what do you mean?"
Me: "You don't like me having guy friends?"
Justin: "Well I'm not saying I don't, I just, never-mind"
Me: "No what?"
Justin: "I try not to be the jealous type, but sometimes it just happen."
Me: "Trust me, there's nothing to be jealous of"
Justin: "Okay, If you says so."
After that conversation we both went quiet.
We sat there for a while, watching the sun go down. I decided to get going, it was getting dark and the we both had school tomorrow"