Chapter 8

Me and Justin watched as Arynn left the building with her dad.
Me: "So now what?"
Justin: "No idea..."
It went silence for a little bit, but then Justin turned to me.
Justin: "Wanna hang out?"
Me: "Yeah sure"
Justin: "We can hang out at my house if you want"
Me: "Yeah sure"
He smiled as we both walked out of the building heading to his car.
We both get in and we drive over to Justin's house.
We get there, grabbing our backpacks from the car, then walking inside.
When we get it we're stopped by Justin's Dad.
Dad: "Hey guys"
Justin: "Hey dad this is my.. friend Raegan"
Dad: "Nice to meet you"
Me: "You too sir"
Justin: "We'll just be upstairs"
Dad: "Alright"
We both walking up to Justin's room, him closing the door.
Me: "Nice room"
Justin: "Thanks"
Me: "You're dad seems nice"
Justin: "Yeah he is"
I smile, sitting on his bed.
Me: "So have any siblings?"
Justin: "Oh yeah, I have a twin actually, Danny, he lives with out mom."
Me: "Oh well that's cool"
Justin: "Yeah then I have an older brother, Jacob, he lives here with us"
Me: "Cool"
Justin: "Yeah, I guess"
Justin comes and sits down next to me.
Justin: "Soo...."
Me: "So..."
Justin: "You like me"
Me: "I do, and you like me too?"
Justin: "Yeah, I really do"
And this point we're just looking at each other, it was awkward for a little bit, but then Justin smiled, looking into my eyes, and he leans in kissing me.
The kiss goes on for a while, he seemed into the kiss, and so was I, what did this mean?
We were still in our little make out session when we both hear footsteps coming to the room.
We both let go of the kiss, hearing a knock at the door.
Justin: "Oh um come in"
Jacob: "Hey Justin, do you know what that cord went you borrowed?"
Justin: "Oh yeah, on the dresser"
Jacob: "Thanks"
He walks over picking up the cord about to walk out when he looks at me.
Jacob: "Who's this"
Justin: "Oh my friend, Raegan"
Jacob: "Oh cool"
He walks out of the room, closing the door, Justin turning to me.
Justin: "That was close"
Me: "Yeah...."
Me: "Can I ask you something"
Justin: "Sure"
Justin said turning to me.
Me: "What exactly are we?"
Justin: "Um, I don't know... I mean, no ones asked each other out, so I guess we're just friends..."
I smiled, grabbing his hands, holding on to them.
Me: "Well, Justin Blake, would you be my boyfriend?"
As soon as the word boyfriend came out of my mouth, his smile was as big as ever.
Justin: "Raegan I would love to be your boyfriend"
He said still smiling, then, reaching over hugging me. He held on to me, I did the same. I didn't want to let go of him. He was so warm. But finally he let go.
Justin: "But do you think we can keep this on the down low for now, you know"
Me: "Yeah no, it's fine"
Justin: "Thanks"
He said, then hugging me again.
I mean I wanted to tell the world he was mine, I mean I wanted to do that since he say I met him, but I understood, he just broke up with his girlfriend, I'll give him some time.
We ended up laying on his bed, still with our arms rapped around each other.
It was like a special moment, until my phone rang.
Me: "Uggg"
Justin lets go of me and I grab my phone off the end table.
Me: "It's my mom, she wants me home"
Justin just looked sad.
Me: "But I'll see you tomorrow, in the morning?"
Justin: "Yeah"
I leaned over kissing him on the forehead.
Me: "Bye"
Justin: "Bye"
I walked out his room, then out the front door, walking home. I get there pretty quick since its right around the block.
I get home to dinner being done, we all sit down and eat, and after that I'm back up in my room.
I ended up face timing Justin, we stayed on the phone all night, he fell asleep first, and boy let me tell you, it's the cutest thing ever.
The next few days went by fast, in school me and Justin hang out, but not as boyfriends as friends, since he doesn't want to be out yet. I want to be out at school really bad, it's hard not to just walk up to him grabbing his hand. I mean I understand that Justin just broke up with his girlfriend.
By now it's Thursday morning, and I'm just getting ready for school, I have my mom drop me off and I meet Justin at his locker.
Me: "Hey"
Justin: "Hello there"
Me: "I have this test in History today, not looking forward to it"
Justin: "Aw poor baby..."
When he said that, it made me happy, he called me his baby, I mean he did right?
Justin: "Hey so you wanna hang out after school?"
Me: "Yeah, sure"
Justin: "Alright cool, we can go to my place"
I smiled at him as we both started walking to our first class.
We get there sitting down in our seats, the teacher just assigned us to take notes on whatever chapter we were on, and left for a meeting.
Since the teacher was gone, instead of doing work everyone talked. Me and Justin did our work, talking at the same time. Everyone one else was focusing on different things, so I tried to put my arm around Justin, but he just moved out the way. I didn't really get why. Soon class was over, so me and Justin made our departure, off new our next classes.
It was finally lunch time, I went and sat next to him, along with some friends that were at the table.
Everyone was talking having a good time. Both me and Justin's hands were under the table, so I tried to grab his, to hold it. But he jut turned to me, giving me that. "not right now" face.
I honestly didn't really get it, i mean, when we hang out at each other's house, were either hugging or cuddling, but in public he doesn't even want to secretly hold my hand?