Chapter 10

I look up at him after a long hug.
Everyone say back down, and went back to eating their lunch.
Justin: "So this means we're cool?"
Me: "Yes, were cool"
We both smiled and sat back where Justin was sitting with a couple of his friends.
They went on and on saying how cute they thought we were, mainly how brave it was for Justin to do what he did.
I was proud of him, I knew that wasn't easy to do.
Lunch period was fun, but went by pretty quick, me and Justin departed off to our next classes.
My final class seemed to never end, have way through there's a knock at the door. Ally walked in the room, she was back. There was an open seat next to me, I prayed for her not to sit next to me, but well that's where she sat.
The teacher had this boring film on that no one really paid attention to.
Ally: "Raegan"
I pretended not to hear her, I didn't think talking to her was the best idea.
Ally: "Hello Raegan"
She's obviously not going to leave me alone, so I answer.
Me: "Hey... Ally"
Ally: "So.. hear you're dating Justin.."
I really didn't know what to say, she's kind of scary.
Me: "Um, yeah, I am"
Ally: "Mmm, interesting"
Me: "Why do you say that?"
Ally: "Oh nothing"
Me: "Are you okay with it?"
Ally: "It's whatever, I've over on"
Me: "Of course you did" I said under my breathe.
Ally: "What was that?"
Me: "Oh nothing"
Ally: "Well, it's not like he's actually gay, I mean he's still dating a girl"
When those word came out of her mouth, I didn't even know what to do. It really hurt me. I could feel tears fill up in my eyes. I wipe them out of my eyes, making sure she didn't see me, I didn't want her to see my weakness.
The final bell rang, and I was the first one out the door.
I make my way to my locker, quickly trying to open it, I put my books inside, then closed it, behind it was Justin.
Me: "Ahh... oh it's you"
Justin: "I scare you?"
Me: "Yeah, just a little"
Justin: "Sorry... so you wanna hang out?"
Me: "Oh, yeah sure"
We walked to Justin's locker so he could put his stuff away, then we headed over to his house.
We walk in where I was greeted by Jacob.
Jacob: "Hey Raegan, how are you?"
Raegan: "Oh me? I'm good"
I said smiling.
Justin: "Yeah so, we'll be upstairs" he said, kind of awkwardly.
Jacob: "What's up with you?"
Justin: "Nothing, what's wrong with you!"
Jacob: "I was just asking" he said with a giggle.
Justin: "Okay.."
Justin said, as he walked up the stairs, me following him.
We get inside and he closed the door.
Me: "What was that about"
Justin: "Honestly I don't know"
I lay down on his bed, I felt exhausted.
He comes sitting next to me, sitting crisscross applesauce, you know how pre-schoolers do. I opened my eyes.
Justin: "Hey"
I smiled.
Me: "Hey"
Justin: "You tired"
Me: "Yeah, um, I didn't really get good sleep last night, since we were in that fight"
Justin: "I'm sorry.."
Me: "No it's not your fault"
Justin: "No I just wanted to say sorry, for the fight and stuff"
Me: "Oh, well it's okay"
I said smiling.
Justin looked me in the eyes, then leaned down, kissing me, it only lasted for about 5 seconds until Jacob just came walking in the room.
Jacob: "Oh"
Justin: "Hey, Jacob...."
Jacob: "Mmm.. o-kay, I'm just, just gonna"
He says as he walks out, closing the door.
Me: "Oh"
Justin: "That was weird"
Me: "Did you know about us?"
Justin: "I think he does now"
We both gave out a giggle, as Justin wrapped his arms around me.
Me: "Hey so I have a question"
Justin let go of the hug and leaned against the wall.
Justin: "Ask away"
I sit up.
Me: "What would our ship name be?"
Justin: "Mmm... I never thought about that, what about R- Rustin?"
Me: "Eh, that's, well it's eh"
Justin giggled a bit.
Justin's: "Okay, well then Jaegan"
Me: "Jaegan, mm, alright, I like it"
Justin: "Jaegan it is"
We both smiled, looking at each other.
Me: "So what do you wanna do?"
Justin: "I don't know.."
We ended up just laying there, cuddling. After about an hour, Justin fell asleep, and I got some texts from my mom telling me to come home for dinner. I covered him with a blanket.
I grabbed a sticky note off his desk and left a note, "had to go home, text me later"
And stuck it to his phone, that way I know he'll see it.
I get home to eat dinner, then finish up my homework. I didn't get a text from Justin yet, I guess he's still sleeping, so I decided to hop in the shower.
I get in letting the hot water fall down my back. I ended up staying in there for a while, the room became steamy, and got hard to see, but I liked it like that.
It was all good until my dad was knocking on the door, telling me to hurry up.
Me: "okay"
I say loudly enough for him to hear me, then I got out, putting some comfy clothes, with a lose binder.
I grab my phone off my dresser then sitting down on my bed. I open my phone, looking at my texts messages, still nothing from Justin. I didn't want to be overly attached, but then again no matter what I want, it's what I am. I shoot him a text, *Hey Jay*
I sent it, so I'm the mean time I put on Netflix, I scroll threw the options and ended up putting on fuller house.
4 episodes later, I'm asleep. I ended up waking up from the sound of my phone, I got happy thinking it was Justin. But it was just my friend Mike, asking for the answers to the history homework, of course I ignored him.
I just texted Justin one last time. *Well Ima go to bed, see you tomorrow*
I plugged in my phone, then tuned off the tv, then the light. And soon enough I fell asleep.