overture.

"let me introduce you to my friends!" andie grabbed my wrist and ran. "what? no! no, don't." i stopped running and she did, too. she faced me, "come on, i'm sure they will like you too!" she said and flashed a smile. i rolled my eyes.

"you're not sure about that, andie tiongson." i told her as i crossed my arms. "yes, i am sure, aviana daniel." she smirked, i groaned. "okay, fine. basta we're not sitting with them for lunch." i stated and she smiled, "ofcourse."

"ofcourse we're sitting with them. how'd you know that they're nice if we will not going to sit with them?" she continued and my eyes widened. she laughed and entered the cafeteria, grabbing me.

we reached their table, their eyes were all on me. "hi guys!" andie waved at them. they said hi in return. "was she the girl you're talking about?" a girl asked, pointing on me. andie nodded, "yes it's her, nat. guys, this is aviana. you can call her av, rheya or lia."

i smiled and gave them a small wave, "hello." i muttered and pursed my lips. they were all silent for a while when a girl with shoulder length hair spoke, "hi, av! i'm kristina. but you can call me kris." she smiled and stretched her hand. i gladly accept it.

"sit here," the girl on her right said, patting the vacant seat beside her. i did sat beside her. "i'm ynah. ynah legarde." she said and smiled. "hi, ynah." i replied and showed a smile. andie sat beside the guy infront of us.

"hi, av! i'm anna." a blonde girl beside a japanese-looking-guy said. "hey, anna." i smiled. the others introduced themselves, too. except for this guy sitting beside meray who's busy with his phone kanina pa.

"benj! won't you mind introducing yourself to av?" andres nudged him. he looked at him for seconds, then looked at me. "hello, rheya. i'm benj." he said and smiled— a sweet smile. gosh, ganon ba talaga sya ngumiti?

nakakakilig.

wait what? no, it's not, av. stop! you just met him tapos haharot agad?

"hi, benj." i uttered and felt my cheeks heating up. "ooh is that a blush, aviana?" oliver pointed at my face and laughed. their eyes are on me, again. "no it's not! it's hot in here kaya." i lied and fanned myself.

"reasons, daniel." andie smirked. "you're a bitch, tiongson." i replied and rolled my eyes. "thank you, av." she said and chuckled. this girl.

we kept on talking until the bell rang. we stood up and separated ways, i made my way to my drama class when i felt a figure beside me. oh, it's benj. "oh–urm, hey benj." i stammered. oHPS

he showed off his heartmelting smile, "hello." he said with matching wave mga bes. "we have the same class pala." i stated, lol aviana obviously. he bit his lower lip and nodded.

we made our way to the auditorium, sitting on one of the chairs inside. i opened the book i am reading, "you like oli." benj told me, starightforward. i almost threw the book away in shock. i faced him, "w-what? no, i-i don't." i stuttered. yan, halata.

he smirked, "yes you do. i saw how you look on him earlier. and oh, the whole lunch time, you keep on glancing at him." he leaned on his seat and looked at me, straight in the eye. ganyan ka ba makipag-usap? god.

he kept on teasing me about oliver but i kept on denying. deny pa, self. "stop it, benj! kanina ka pang drama class ha." i demanded and rolled my eyes on him. we're on our way to our nexr class, which is math. gosh, we're classmates on almost all subjects! except for social science and tle.

"i won't until you tell the truth." he replied and put an arm around my shoulders. we just met two hours ago but we've been very close to each other.

that's how the two of us started. not that kind of love-at-first-sight love story. but this is a love story.

well.
kind of.

🍨🍨🍨

wowie it looks lame tho

don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!! thank you for supporting me, i love you all! :)