fifteen.

"This?"

"Too short."

"How about this?"

"Nah, too revealing."

"This one?"

"The hell, that's see-through. Not that."

I rolled my eyes, "How about I wear a pair of long sleeves and jeans nalang?" I said and scoffed. Well, I am getting ready for a formal dinner with his family tonight. He told me that he will be introducing me to them as his girlfriend. Of course, I still need to look presentable even though I always stay at their home.

He kept busy on his phone, then spoke. "Find something decent, love." I groaned and went to the stalls of dresses. Jusmiyo, ano pa bang gusto ni Benhamino? I showed him almost all of the dresses inside this store yet he doesn't like what I pick. I even suggested that he choose what should I wear but he declined it. So ano ha, pahihirapan nya ko? 🙄

Then I found a knee-length dress. It was olive green colored, the skirt was flowy and has a off-shoulder top. The color was perfect for my skin tone, I love this one! Whether he like it or not, I'm taking this one.

"Hey, I found one!" I showed him the dress I picked. He looked down at the dress I am holding, putting his phone inside his pocket. "That looks okay.." He muttered, examining the dress. "Hm, try that one." I went inside the fitting room and tried the dress on.

Benjamin Ryan

I'm helping Rheya pick her dress for the dinner tonight. Actually, all of the dresses she tried fits her perfectly. Cheesy, I know. I'm sorry but it really fits her, e. I only say I dislike it because who knows, what if somebody saw her wearing that kind of dress and fall in love wih her also? 'Di ako makakapayag!

While she is trying on the dress she picked, I opened my phone and went through Instagram. Nothing's new. I locked my phone and put it inside my pocket again. Just then, she went out wearing the dress.

Wow.

"What do you think?" She twirled around, I can say she really likes the dress. Damn, she's like an angel with that dress. No regrets that I love this girl so much.

"Hey, Benj?" I went back to reality when I heard her voice. "W-What?" I looked down on her. "Do you like this dress?" She asked. "The dress is okay. But I don't like it." I confessed, she frowned. I chuckled and sling my arm around her shoulders. "Because I like the girl who's wearing the dress."

Her cheeks tinted pink. "Aw, you're blushing." I hugged her then laughed. "Ang init kasi." She uttered and rolled her eyes. "So, ano na? Are we taking this one?" She added as she face me. "Yep. Let's go, change your clothes na."

Aviana Rheya Laelia

7:00 p.m.

"Enjoy the dinner, Av! Love you and miss you." My brothers said and ended the call. I stood up from my bed and get dressed. Benj will pick me up in 15 minutes so I need to hurry. I took a warm bath and wear the dress I bought earlier, pairing it with an olive green stilettos. I did my hair a wavy one and put a little amount of make up on my face. I got my phone and waited at the living room.

Ten minutes more, I heard a honk outside my house. That must be him, I went out and I saw a white Hyundai Accent. Benj went out from the shotgun seat, wearing a tuxedo. Oh my God, he's so handsome.. Well, he's always handsome but tonight's different!