one.

"The greatest love story ever told doesn't have to be about two people who spent their whole love together. It might be about a love that lasted two weeks or two months or two years, but burned brighter and hotter and more brilliantly than any other love before or after."

"wow, that was a deep one." benj comments as he read the line from the book i am currently reading (Our Chemical Hearts, y'all should read it i swear it's a good book) and clutched his chest. i laughed at him, "it really is." i muttered and continued reading it.

it was a sunny saturday morning at the pangilinan's residence, birds chirping, trees gracefully dancing with the wind, the sun smiling from the sky. this is my kind of weather.

benj laid down at my thighs, and used his phone. "benj you're so heavy. tumayo ka nga dyan." i complained while continued reading the book. he did stood up, but he hugged me by the waist naman, resting his head on my shoulder. "crush na crush mo talaga ako," i joked.

"sobra." he added, and we laughed. i'm used to him saying things like this. parang normal na din samin, but then, i wish it was all true. charot. you like oliver, self. not benj. "harot mo, benjamin." i rolled my eyes playfully and he laughed. "you like it naman," he smirked.

i closed my book, i'm at page 221, wag mong kalimutan ha. "what the fuck, benjamin ryan." i said, poker faced. he laughed. hilig neto tumawa, masiyahing bata talaga. "i'm just kidding, rheya. you're so pikon." he replied and cuddled with me.

"jusko if you're not my bestfriend i already pinched you in the face sa kaharutan mo." i told him and rolled my eyes, "stop cuddling with me benj, get yourself a girlfriend nga." i added and laughed. i know he hates hearing from someone that he should get a girlfriend, ewan ko din dito.

"aviana rheya laelia." he warned and i faced him, i was just about three inches away from his face, damn. "benjamin ryan." i replied and raised my brow. "halikan kita dyan e," he muttered and i slapped him gently, he laughed. "kadiri, benj!" i shouted and he laughed louder.

"okay lovebirds, get your butts out of there. lunch is ready." donny announced as he opened the door. they always tease the two of us lovebirds, si benj kasi ang harot harot pwe! "mahuli manlilibre!" i exclaimed and ran outside, i heard him groan and ran, too.

"ate rheya!" solana gave me a hug as soon as she saw me. aw, cutie. "hi, solana!" i smiled and kissed her cheek. she held my hand and we made our way to the dining room. "what's up, pangilinans!" oh diba, feel na feel at hom talaga ako sa bahay nila.

tita and tito just chuckled, "good morning, rheya." tito anthony greeted as i sat beside solana across them. "good morning, tito!" i joyfully said and smiled. "hiiii, rheya!" hannah waved at me and i did the same. ate ella came, with benj. ate ella sat beside hannah and benj sat beside me, so bale nasa gitna nila ako ni solana.

"you left me." he frowned. "kasi may nahanap akong better sayo." wala sa sarili kong sabi. "ay! humuhugot si rheya, agang aga!" ate ella commented and they laughed, donny came and sat beside benj. "one more chance lang ang peg, rheya?" tita maricel jested.

"pwede na din po." i giggled. benj glared at me, "so you found someone better na?" he raised his brow. "i'm just kidding, i won't replace you, 'no!" i chirped and hugged him. they all started to chant, "yiiieee!".

"you really love me, huh?"

"super." i smiled.

🐚🐚🐚

oh diba walang masyadong curse words what an achievement bimb

don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter! thank you for all of the support, i love you all!!! :)