twelve.

Oh look, it's Monday.

I already spent two days at the Pangilinans and all I can say is, I feel like I'm part of their family. Well, duh, you always go to their house almost everyday for like, six mo ths already. I was awakened by my annoying alarm. I sighed as I turned it off, I tried to sleep again. Five minutes lang...

6:38 a.m.

"Aviana Rheya Laelia! Why didn't you wake me up?!" An annoying shout awakened me. I groaned and opened my eyes, seeing a mad Benj infront of me. "What time is it na ba?" I asked, still sleepy. "It's already 6 o'clock in the freaking morning." He glared at me.

Wait, what? Sabi ko tutulog lang ako ng five minutes kanina! We'll be late, for sure. 🙄☹️

I speinted to the bathroom and did my routine + bath. I hurriedly went to the closet and wore my unifor. I went out, "Go, get ready!" I declared and he sprinted to the bathroom naman. Once I am finished, I hurriedly get my school bag and ran downstairs, heading to the kitchen. There, I saw Donny.

"You guys woke up late already, you should be on your way to school right now." He told me as I take a seat beside him, grabbing a banana. "Kaya nga e," I took a bite on the fruit after I peeled it, "I fell asleep after I turned my alarm off. You're so great, Aviana Rheya Laelia Daniel."

Benj arrived, ready for school. He quickly finished his meal, "How are we going to go to school now? Kuya Manny isn't here yet, siguradong kakaalis lang nila." Benj stated. I sighed, then shrugged my shoulders. "I could drive you guys there," Donny offered. "You sure. Kuya Dons?" I asked and he nodded.

He stood up, "Hurry up there, we're running late." He commanded and went to the living room. I quickly finished my banana and waited for Benj. Once he is done, we ran to Donny and rode his car going to Brent. Such a lifesaver.

7:20 am, we arrived at BISM. Hay, thank G. I thought we'll be late na! It would be the first time I'll be late in my whole life. 😅

"Thanks, Kuya Dons! Take care!" I waved as we hop out of his car. He saluted and rove away. "Let's go, Ms. Evans is our first class." Benj held my hand and we made our way to our Biology class. Buti wala pa s'ya 'don pagkadating namin ni Benj.

"This is the first time I saw you late.. Well, almost." Andie stated as I take a seat beside her. I groaned, "This is the first time I arrived school at 7:20 in the morning, though." I told her and she laughed. "What took the both of you so long, by the way?" She asked and tilted her body to me.

"Well... I was already awake by my alarm kaninag 5 am but then I turned it off and I tried to sleep for like, five minutes. But it turned out I slept for almost an hour." I explained, shrugging. She laughed, "How come you're so tired? Oh my gosh don't tell me–"

"Yuck, Tiongson! I know what you are thinking and it's abig NO. We did not!" I half-shouted. "Okay, okay. Chill, Daniel. So, why nga?" She asked once again. Why is she so curious though? I sighed, "I played with Solana pa kasi." I simply answered. She gasped, "So you sleptat their house?! Oh. My. God."

"You're not telling kwentos at our gc, ha. Even our gdm on Instagram!" She added then crossed her arms, I giggled. "Sorry, I'm busy." I told her while smiling, she scowled. "Busy on what? Babe time?" I snorted, babe time, babe time. I also don't have time for that 'no.

"I also don't have time for that, Andie." I replied and she smirked. "Ehe! 'Wag ako. We can consider that what you and Benj are doing is babe time." She explained. I rolled my eyes, "Hala, ewan ko sa'yo."

❀♡❀

Lunch

"Sportsfest is on Wednesday! I'm so stoked." Meray announced, smiling. I laughed and ate a spoonful of my roasted chicken,"You sound gay, Meray. Stop that." I told him and drank my ived tea. "We're going to play, duh." He scoffed. "Heard that you, boys, will be performing?" Satchi told them.

"Yea, we will. Sa first day." Benj answered and we just nod. "Jusko, what are you going to do?" I asked them, "Maybe sing or dance, or both. Haha." Miguel replied and I continued eating my lunch na lang.

I don't know, I feel so excited to see them perform. Especially, Benj.

After lunch, I headed straight to the SC Office with the girls. Kailangan na ulit namin asikasuhin yung Sportsfest since it's only two days away. We listed down who will be performing, also the Mr. and Ms. Brent, and the referees we will be assigning on each sport. Around 4 p.m., we already finalized everything, we can rest tomorrow!

"Let's go na, Rhey." Hannah walked with me to the parking lot, where Benj and Kuya Manny is waiting for us. We hopped in and Kuya Manny drove to the house.

While we were on our way going home, I asked Benj what are they going to perform. "Secret." He smirked, then laughed. I pouted and hit his arms slightly, "Ang damot naman." I told him. He was lying pn my lap so I was looking down on him, at least kahit for now lang, I feel taller than him. Hahaha.

"Surprise nalang," He winked.

What could it be?

❀♡❀

The next chapter is great I swear I wrote it in the middle of the night

Votes are highly appreciated, fam! Paramdam naman kayong mga silent readers ko!!! Vote naman kayo so I could see who are reading this :) Thank you for waiting and still, supporting my story! ♥️ I love you all so much.