two.

Lol so diba sabi ko I'll write in lowercase HAHAHAHA but yea I'm not used to it na so I'll use the proper way to write (luh ano daw). Here's an update, enjoy reading!! 🐵

🐚🐚🐚

"Ms. Daniel, Ms. Tiongson, Ms. Fernandez, Ms. Gonzales, and Ms. Legarde, go to the Student Council's Office now." The voice of our principal echoed all over the room. We, five, stood up and headed to the Office. "What are we going to do naman?" Tishi complained.

"Maybe it's about the upcoming sportfest, bitch." Satchi answered. We always say that word so I hope you'll get used to it.

[a/n: omg so me biTCH]

"Oh, yeah, right! We'll be super busy na ulit these days, yay!" Andie sarcastically said and clapped her hands. "Bitch I know right." I replied and we laughed. We entered the Student Council's Office and sat on the vacant seats. May meeting pala.

Hannah entered the room just a few minutes after we came here. She's our President, "Sorry, I'm late!" She panted and dropped her things at the table. She exhaled, "So, let's get started?"

The meeting went smooth, as usual, we will give suggestions and work it out. "So, from October 9-13 na ang Sportfest?" Hannah asked and we nod. "Okay, sa decorations, Ynah, Tishi, Ryoka and Trina. Who will organize the schedule pala?" She looked on us. "I gotcha fam." Janina winked at her and they laughed, Hannah wrote her name down at the paper. "So, sa Programme on the first day, me and Rheya nalang." Hannah announced and I nod.

"Oh, Hans! I heard Coach Anderson earlier nga pala, he said the basketball boys will have a prod number on the programme." Janina announced, which made my head jerk on her. "Talaga, Ate Janina?" I suddenly said. The four girls smirked, I glared at them.

"Naaghahalataan, ehem." Tishi cleared her throat and the three laughed. Janina smirked, too. Ano ba, guys. I'm just curious e! Huhu. "That's what I heard earlier e, so I think it's true. Bakit?" Janina nudged me by the side and the girls laughed. "Ay nako, enough with the teasing muna! Let's save it for later," Hannah declared while clapping her hands.

"Let's go to work na, guys!"

🐚🐚🐚

3:04 p.m.

Me and Hannah was typing at the computer for the letters we will be handling to the teachers to be approved and the posters we'll be posting at the school, Tishi, Ynah, Ryoka and Trina were listing the materials needed. Janina is organizing the schedule. In short, we're all busy. Hay.

To be honest, I'm so fucking hungry!!! We haven't eaten lunch yet. AaaggghHH!!!!

Someone knocked at the door, "Come in!" Hannah half-shouted and the door opened. It was the boys: Benj, Sandro, Andres, Miguel, Meray and Oliver. Hala! Wait lang, baka haggard ako guys HAHAHAHA.

Benj was holding a paper bag, he grabbed a swivel chair and sat beside me. He put the paper bag down beside the keyboard. I'm still busy typing so later na muna yan, "What are you guys doing here?" I asked him, still not breaking my gaze at the computer.

"We want to check on you girls." He replied while looking at the screen, too. "Eat first. I brought you lunch." He said and lean on the swivel chair, I opened the paper bag and it contains sushi. "Aw, so sweet naman ng bestfriend ko!" I squealed and pinched his cheeks.

"Hey, lil bro, later ka na nga makipag-harutan! We're still busy." Hannah hissed. "Let her, Ate Hans. They're having a moment dyan e." I heard Migs told her. I laughed before biting on my sushi. "You want some, Ate?" I offered her my sushi. Benj swatted my hand away, "Don't. I bought that for you."

I rolled my eyes, "You're so damot, Pangilinan." He smiled. "I just want you to be full, alam kong you're so matakaw, Daniel." He responded and laughed. "Later na ulit, lovebirds! Aviana, finish your food na. And Benj, you sit at the couch with the boys. We're almost done." Janina told him calmly and he nod.

Benj patted my head, "I'll wait, ha? Bilisan mo dyan."

Once I finished eating, ofcourse I need to throw my trash at the bin. I was about to stand up when Benj walked towards me. He took the trash from me and said, "Ako na. Finish your work na." I shrugged and sat on my swivel chair, looking at him. I suddenly looked at the boys, I saw Oliver smiled bitterly and said, "Sweet."

What the fuck?

🐚🐚🐚

uuuuyYY 👀

How's this chapter? Hope y'all liked this one! 🙈 Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter! Thank you for supporting me, I love you all! :)