fourteen.

"GO MIGUEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!"

After the "will you be my girlfriend" pakulo of Benj and his team, we started the programme for Mr. and Ms. Brent. Our representative is Miguel and Atasha, in fairness, they're slaying the runway!

I am sitting between Hannah and Benj, ayun, after I said yes hindi na ako iniwan ni Benj. Its been an hour and he's still holding my hand, jusmiyo. "ANG POGI MO MIGUEL!!!" I yelled, and I felt Benj cocked his head on me. "PERO MAS POGI PA RIN SI BEEEEEENNNNJJJJJ!!!!" I added. Miguel turned his head on me and laugh his head off.

"What was that, Rhey?" Benj chuckled, "You looked at me kasi. I thought you might kill me so I said that." I answered. "So you're forced to say that?" He frowned. I pinched his nose, whispering, "I didn't say anything like that, love."

His frown changed to a smirk. "Love. I like that." He muttered and I rolled my eyes, looking back at the stage. "Excuse me guys, stop being so sweet and stuff." Hannah said and glared at us. "Get yourself a boyfriend already, Ats." Benj told her and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Not my priority at the moment, sorry."

❀♡❀

After the 5-minute break of the contestants, me and Hannah went back to the stage along with them. Hannah is already holding the results. I'm so hyped gosh!! Smiling, Hannah spoke through the mic. "Alright! So this is it, guys. I'm already holding the results," She waved the envelope.

"Oookay, no more commericals! Haha, the third runner-up for the boys is..." Hannah opened the envelope, revealing the name third runner-up for boys and girls. "The third runner-up is from the Junior, Amiel!" The juniors were cheering, he stepped forward and the judges gave him sash and stuff. The other juniors went upstage too for the photo op.

"And for the girls is.." I read the name twice para di ako magkamali. "Oh, it's from the Senior, Ate Sophie!!" I exclaimed and the seniors ran upstage. Laughing, the judges gave her the sash and flowers. They took a few shots.

"Ooh, Sophomores versus Juniors versus Seniors! I like it." Hannah commented and we chuckled. "Okay, so I will first announce the Mr. Brent for this school year. I repeat, I will first announce the Mr. Brent for this school year. You two ready?" Hannah pertained to Miguel and Kuya Enzo, they both nodded and stepped forward.

"Woahkay, Mr. Brent 2017 is.." I read the name, Miguel Pangilinan. Wait, what? Baka namamalikmata ako ha! I checked it once again and I'm right, it's Migs. Grinning, I looked at my friends and they started to go wild, and started to run upstage.

"MR. BRENT 2017 IS MIGUEL PANGILINAN!!" I quickly but clearly said and ran towards them, trying not to look back. I jumoed with them, going crazy and stuff. "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU MIGS!" I yelled while we did a group hug. Looking down at me he flashed a smile, "Thanks, Av!"

We did a photo op, too. I went towards Kuya Enzo and hugged him, "Congrats still, Kuya Enzo! I'm proud of you." I smiled as we pulled away from our hug. He smiled back and said thank you, I left him when Ate Trina and the other seniors went near him. I went to my friends who's still teasing Miguel.

The winner of Ms. Brent is from the Sophomores, too. Atasha. Yay for double celebration!!! Atasha was like crying and we were laughing at her. But hey, she still looks beautiful even when she cry. Ggaaaaahhh.

"Grabe, I never though you'll be the winner ha." Tishi nudged him by the side. "Aba, sa galing kong ito." He proudly said while putting his hands on his waist. "You should treat us, Mr. and Ms. Brent!!" Sandro stated and we all agreed. "ATASHAAAAAAA!!!!!"

We all looked at the direction where we heard it. It was Andres, "YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE CONTEST I HATE YOU." Atasha frowned as her twin brother went towards us, giving her a hug. "I'm sorry, but I heard you're the winner. Congrats!" He messed her hair.

Sibs goals!!!

"This is a double celebration!" Satchi announced. "Ohps, ohps. It's a triple celebration." Andie corrected her. She knitted her brows for a second, then smiled after. "Oh, yea! Forgot about that for a moment." She grinned and faced me and Benj. "Congratulations to these two lovebirds, by the way." She said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes, Benj laughed. "Thank you?" He said, sarcastic. "So, ano na? Are we going to stand here nalang? Lez eat!!" Sandro whined and we all laughed. "Okay, where are we going to eat? My treat nalang." Miguel offered. I gasped, walking near him and put my hand on his forehead, checking his temp.

"Gosh, this is so not you, Migs. Are you sure you're going to treat us?" I asked and he glared at me. "I am, Benjamin's girlfriend."

❀♡❀

Kenny Rogers

"Ang yaman talaga." I nudged Migs by the side as we enter the restaurant. He chuckled, "My parents are rich, not me." I just scoffed and rolled my eyes, "You're still rich."

I felt a hand interwining with mine. "You left me." Benj pouted and I laughed as we sit down on a 12-seater table. Actually, pinagdugtong-dugtong lang namen yung tables. Hahaha!

"I was talking to Miguel, e. Bakit ba?" I replied, knitting my brows. He frowned, "So he's more important than you're boyfriend?" Hay jusko, Benjamin. Kagigil, ah! 'Wag kang pacute!!! Hahaha. I laughed and kissed his cheek. "You're different from him, ano ba. Migs is my friend. You're my boyfriend."

"Uy, 'di sya in denial!" He poked my cheeks. "Why would I?"

He kep his mout shut, then his cheeks turned pink. Omg he's blushing!! "Hala, you're blushing, goodness." I pointed at his blushing face. "I can't deny it, kinikilig ako." He replied. He went closer to my face, uY WE'RE ONLY A FEW INCHES AWAY FROM EACH OTHER LAYO LAYO NG ONTI.

I can feel his breath, I can hear his heart beating. "I love you!" He said quickly then kiss the tip of my nose.

❀♡❀

uhm.. so I'm not that busy at school atm so I'll try to update atleast once or twice a week!!

Votes are highly appreciated!! :) Thank you for your support. I love you all!!