four.

Janina's song is bomb ahh 😩♥️

🐚🐚🐚

"And all the while I loved her, just as she loved him. In secret, between the shadow and the soul."

"AHHHHH HUHU HENRY!!!" I cried and tears fell on my cheeks. This story is so heartbreaking, ayoko na!

"Rheya? Why are you crying?!" I suddenly heard Benj's worried voice. When I said worried, I mean, he is super worried. Sweet, I know. I continued sobbing, ano na I thought they would end up together! "Hey," He held my chin and made me look at him, he wiped my tears.

I pointed at the book, and continued crying. He grabbed it and looked at the last chapter, he shook his head. "You made me worry about you, it's about the ending lang pala. I told you, that story will break your heart." He said and sat beside me. Yep, he read it already.

I didn't responded, instead, I continued crying. Ang sakit talaga e, bakit ba? He kept silent and stayed beside me until I'm okay. He's always like this whenever I cry over books, he really does understands me.

"Here, drink this." He handed me a glass of water, I took it and drank some. "Thanks," I muttered. He put the glass down at the center table and faced me. "What?" I asked, looking back at him. He smiled, then looked down. "Nothing, it's just I realized that I'm so lucky to have you..."

What?

"....as my bestfriend! Ano ba, Rhey. You look like a tomato na oh, hay." He pointed at my face. Hala! Nakakahiya! He laughed and I glared at him. "You like me, not Oliver. Hay nako, ikaw ha." He teased and I rolled my eyes, huffing. He ran, I chase him. "Come back, you lil' shit!" I shouted as we ran at my backyard.

And because I'm a football player, nahabol ko si Benj. I hugged him from the back, them smacked him at his nape. "Fuck you," I whispered and he laughed. He faced me and quickly kissed me at my cheek, then ran inside my house.

The moves, Pangilinan. Tsk.

🐚🐚🐚

Monday; 6:15 p.m.

"Okay, girls. The competition is on Thrusday na, so take a lot of rest!"

Training is done already. Yes! Grabe, nakakapagod. Stud-Ath-StudCouncil-Journalist
+ I need to maintain my average which is 93. Take me, Lord.

"Hey, Rheya. We need to finish our work on Student Council, the due's tomorrow." Hannah told me and I nodded. "Okay," I simply replied and changed clothes. Once I'm done changing, Airish approached me. "Hey, Aviana! We need to finish our work on the school paper nga pala, I forgot to tell you yesterday, the due's this Friday."

My eyes slightly widened, "Uh, okay. Sure. I'll try to finish my drafts, kalhati palang ako punyeta." I replied while I massaged my temples. She patted my back, "Alam mo, hanga ako sa'yo. Because you're an Athlete, Student Council, Journalist and the top 1 on your class! Grabe, hindi ka ba napapagod?"

"Ofcourse, I feel tired sometimes, too. Ay, mali, I feel tired, ALWAYS." We both laughed. She bid goodbye and I tied my hair into a ponytail. Suddenly, Andie approached me, "Ysabelle told me that we will be having a long test on Science tomorrow, by the way."

"Bitch?" I raised my brow, jerking my head on her. Sabay sabay nanaman, ano na? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. She pursed her lips and hugged me, "You busy again this week, eh?" She asked.

I nodded as we pulled away from our embrace, "Yeah." I gave her a timid smile. "I better be going. Remember that you got this, a'ight? Love you!" She says and exited the locker room.

So, paper works on the Council are going to be passed tomorrow, science long test on wednesday, game day on thursday and my work for the school paper are passed on friday. Ano, may idadagdag pa?

"Aviana.."

"Ano may idadagdag pa bang ipapasa this week?" I snapped on the person who spoke. Oh shit, it's Oli. He scratched his nape, "Uhm, actually, yes." He replied and I almost breakdown infront of him. ANO NA LORD AYOKO NA!

"We have a major performance task on Mathematics, I'll send to you the instructions tonight. It'll be passed on Wednesday."

Ok, I'm out.

I nodded and smiled, "Okay, thank you for telling me, Oli." I told him and he saluted before exiting the locker room.

Once I am finish fixing my things, I headed to the gymnasium. I saw the basketball boys are done training today, I waited Benj at the bleachers. Few minutes after, a tall figure came out at the locker room. I'm sure it's Benj, I'm overfamiliar at his figure, though.

"Hey!" He waved at me, and smiled. He went near me and grabbed my bag, "Let's go." He stated and we walked to the parking lot, hopping in their van.

He stayed at my house—I live all alone kaya most of the time he stays with me; sometimes, he'll sleep here. Oh, walang malisya ha!

I headed to my room while he stayed at the living room. I changed my clothes to pajamas and grabbed the stuffs I'm going to work on tonight. This is going to be a long night, probably.

"What was that for?" He asked as soon as he saw me. I put the papers, notebooks, books, and my laptop down at the table. I did an Indian sit on the carpet, "Tasks I need to do this whole week." I'm so stressed, everybody.

"Ay, oo nga pala. We have a long test tomorrow and a major performance task on Mathematics diba?" He asked and I nod. I started off doing my paper works for the Student Council, Benj cooked dinner first while I did my work.

"Hey, eat first." He yelled from the kitchen. I stretched my arms and continued reviewing for the long test. I felt his figure behind me, he put his hands around me and carried me. What the hell???!!

"I told you to eat first," He calmly said as he put me at the chair i front of my dining table. I rested my head on the table, I felt tears spilling out from my eyes. Ayoko na Lord!! I heard him placed a plate infront of me, "Kain ka na." He stated and sat down somewhere.

"I need to finish it all first." I replied, still not touching my food. I heard him eating, I didn't touch my food and just rested my head on the table.

Once he finished eating, I felt him sat beside me. I faced him, "Oh, why are you crying?" He asked as he wiped my tears with his thumb. "I'm so tired, I don't know what to do first." I sobbed. Okay, y'all might think this isn't a big deal. But you know, sabay sabay yung gawain e iisa lang naman ako. Hustisya.

I felt his arms made its way around my body. "Shh," He hushed. "I'm here. Let me help you."

I'm so lucky with this guy, really.

🐚🐚🐚

This is a long one tho

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter! Thank you for supporting me :) I love you all!!