eleven.

"Hi tita! Why did you called po?" I greeted as I answered Tita Maricel's call. Baka kakamustahin si Benj. "Hi, Rheya. Can I ask you a favor?" She replied. I stood up from my seat and went to my terrace, nasa kwarto pa si Benj e. "Sure po, what is it?"

"Me and Anthony are going to New York for some business matters. Mga 5 days kami doon. Ella and Hannah are staying at their condominium at the moment kasi, 'di daw sila makakauwi. Donny goes to Manila early and go home late at night. Wala namang ibang kasama si Solana maliban sa yaya nila, pero we still want someone to take care of her. And we thought, mas maganda kung kayo nalang ni Benj. Is it okay?"

I smiled, "Of course, tita! Benj would definitely going to be happy. I'll tell him po." I replied. I can feel tita's smile from the other line, "That's great! Bukas na yung flight namin, I might recommend if you two should stay here na." She told me.

"Okay, tita. We'll be there!" I exclaimed and tita chuckled. "Alright. See you!" She says and end the call. I smiled, I'm staying at the Pangilinans for five days! I hurriedly went inside and barged inside my room where Benj is staying. Tulog pa pala 'to.

I plopped myself above him, then I heard him groan. "Wake up na, Benjamin!" I said and shake him gently. "Yoko pa, I'm still sleepy." He grunted and hugged me, uy 'di ako unan. "Come on, we're going to your house!"

"I can't cuddle with you there."

"Then that's great." I stated then he opened his eyes, looking at me. "Grabe, I'm hurt ah." He frowned and I laughed. I'm just an inch away from his face guys anuna. "Look, tita told me we'll be staying at your house for five days kasi we're going to take care of Solana." I explained and he slapped his forehead.

"Their business trip. I had forgotten about that." He whispered. I pinched his nose then stood up from the bed. "C'mon, let'st get ready na."

"Okay, love."

"Ate Rheya! You're hereee!!" Solana cheered and ran to me, giving me a hug. Aw, she's so sweet! "Hi, Solana! I missed you." I told her as we pulled away on our hug. "I missed you too, Ate! Why are you here?" She asked. "Because me and your Kuya Benj are the one who's going to take care of you while Tito and Tita are not around." I explained as I carried her.

"Yay!" She clapped her hands and I laughed. Benj arrived with our bags, he put it down first and went to Solana. "Hi, baby! Kuya Benj missed you!!" I gave him Solana first, they did a tight hug. Sweet. "I missed you too, Kuya!" I chuckled at her cuteness, "Solana you're so cute." I pinched her cheeks and she giggled. "How about me?" Benj pouted, I laughed and pinched his nose.

"Hindi ka cute, you're handsome."

❀♡❀

5:03 pm

So, me and Benj are having a photoshoot here in their garden. Because hey, it's 5 pm so it means, there's the natural amazing ligthting and I wouldn't waste the chance to have a photo, 'no. Hahaha! Benj is my photographer, he doesn't complain talaga + he takes good photos. Kaya bestfriend ko 'to e. HAHAHA! Syempre, I take photos of him din.

"Uy, ako ulit. Dali." I told him and find a good spot. I handed him my phone when I found a good one, "Okay.." He focused the camera on me. Partida ha, para talagang photographer. Baka eto pangarap n'ya?

Just then, their gate opened. Hala, it's Hannah and Ate Ella! I squealed, "Hi, ates!" I ran to them and gave them a hug. Benj went near them, too. And greeted them also. "Hi, ats." He says.

"Hi guys! We saw the both of you has a photoshoot there ah? Picturan ko kayo, wait." Ate Ella grabbed my phone amd comandded us to stand infront of this big, yet beautiful, plant. I don't know what do you call it basta halaman s'ya! HAHAHAHA

Ate Ella, and Hannah na rin, took a lot of photos talaga. Siguro dito nagmana si Benj, ano?

Once we're done, she gave me back my phone. "Thanks, Ate." I smiled and she did the same. We all went inside, where Solana, Tito, Tita and Donny are. "O, Hannah and Ella!" Tito, Tita and Donny stood up to hug them.

"What are you doing here? I thought the two of you are busy." Donny asked. "Priorities." Hannah smiled and we were left in awe, grabe, this family is goals talaga. "Kaka-touch naman, HAHAHAHA." Donny teased then we all laughed. "Hey there, little girl!" Ate Ella carried Solana and kissed her cheek.

"I thought you won't go home, Ate!" She told them.

I want a family like this also, bimb.

We ate dinner together, like a family. I miss this kind of feeling, yung kakain ka na kasama yung buong pamilya mo. You'll catch up with what happened on your day, laughing at stuffs, those kind of things. Iba talaga ang feeling kapag kasama mo family mo kumain sa hapag-kainan.

The dinner with the Pangilinans are fun, as always. We even took a photo together, we look like a family naks. 😝 After the dinner, I decided to post the photo with them on Twitter.

Twitter

avirheya

Had an amazing dinner tonight with my second family!
T'was fun catching up with them 💝 Sml for them!!
tagged: apangalinan, mommymaricel, ellapangilinanx,
hannahkathleenp, donnypangilinan, benjpangilinan1
589 likes | 358 retweets | 294 replies

I tweeted another one.

avirheya

I miss my real family ☹️🇫🇷
498 likes | 190 retweets | 287 replies

I put my phone inside my pocket and headed to Benj's bedroom. I was on my way there when my phone vibrated. I checked it and it was from Instagram, Benj tagged me in a post. I opened it and saw that it was our photo earlier, he was hugging me by the waist while the two of us are laughing. Kaya pala pina-AirDrop sakin yung pictures namen.

Instagram

benjaminpangilinan

Can't believe I fell inlove with this girl. I love you, @avidaniel ❤️
5,038 likes | 1,397 comments

Load more comments...
satchigonz: that's why they don't come aith us whenever we go out
annalarsena: i missed a lot back there at ph pala
oliver.gresens: @annalarsena you really did
wowiebenj: taken na pala...
sandroreyes_: first post of you & yo girl in public ha
donny_pangilinan: that's why you and rheya went to the garden pala
EllaPangilinanx: creds bro
omgkabenj: avi wHO?
maeganwhaelly: your bro is grown up already @hannahpangilinan
tishifernandez: wtF IS THIS
_andresmuhlach: loverboy
username: lah lah lah @username1 @username4
loveubenj: so yOURE TAKEN????? ANG SAKIT
kirstenlim: oh my god 😧❤️
merayamada: petmalu
avidaniel: @merayamada WHERE DID YOU KNOW THAT WORD WTF
benjaminpangilinan: @annalarsena we miss you pls come back
avidaniel: @satchigonz lol no ??? i'm too lazy to go out + waley money
benjaminpangilinan: @donny_pangilinan its her idea actually
benjaminpangilinan: @_andresmuhlach you're my idol
avidaniel: @tishifernandez a photo ?????
kristinaestrada: wHAT THE– OH MY GOD KNDSKND
benjaminpangilinan: @sandroreyes_ she isn't mine yet, but soon 😉
avidaniel: anws, i can't believe i fell inlove with u too naks

❀♡❀

so yes i am still alive if y'all are wondering and i survived the first two hell week on school and i can say we ended it well because our theatre was a success!! and a teacher even commented that she was surprised on my acting and singing skills gosh i am touched and honoured that time heHEHEHE

Anyways, votes are highly appreciated! I hope you're enjoying the story :) I love you all!!

oh and triple ud for everyone!