thirteen.

Wednesday • 9:30 a.m.

"We'll be starting the programme at 10, you ready?" Hannah asked me, I nodded even though I feel so nervous. Jusko, it's my first time hosting an event on school and a major event pa. "Yes, Ate. I just feel a bit nervous," I chuckled nervously. She patted my back, "I'm there. I'll help you naman!" She said, smiling. She's very sweet, grabe.

"Thanks, Ats. I'll be changing my shirt lang!" I told her and rushed to the locker room, I changed my plain white shirt to a "Brent Pride" shirt. Required kasi ngayon. I also changed my shorts to a denim skirt. I went back to the gym when I was done.

"Naks, pa-girl." Ynah teased and we laughed, "Pagbigyan na. Minsan lang 'to," I joked. "Weh, baka nagoapaganda kay Benj." Liyan said then they all smirked. Here they go again, gosh 🙄. "Hala, what's bad on wearing a skirt? Grabe ha."

"Whatever you say, Daniel." Tishi smirked at me and they went to their respective places, comittees sila, e. While the time goes by, the gymnasium is getting more crowded. Whoop whoop, lapit naaaa!

I took a snap and posted it on my IG Story.

At exactly 10, me and Hannah went to the podium. Hannah spoke first, "What's up, Lions!" She's so energetic, gosh. The crowd went wild, haha. "Are you guys excited for our Sportsfest?!" She continued and the crowd went wilder. They really are excited ok ok. "So, I am Hannah Pangilinan and this is Aviana Daniel. We'll be your hosts for this year's Sportsfest!" She smiled and looked down at our paper.

I deeply breathed before speaking, "To start our Sportsfest, let's start with a prayer, leaded by Satchi Gonzales." Everyone stood up and Satchi went up onstage, I handed her my microphone and mouthed, "Ang banal."

After the prayer, we sang the National Anthem as a sign of respect. Then, opening remarks by our school president.

"Ooookay! The real even starts, now!" Me and Hannah chorused and the crowd cheered. "To start our Sportsfest, our basketball boys has a little presentation for all of us." I smiled then me and Hannah laughed. "God, I don't know what're they going to do." Hannah stated and the crowd laughed. "So, here's Brent varsity basketball boys for a little production number!" We both said and went down the stage first, sitting at the chairs beside our friends.

"GO BOYS!" I yelled and clapped my hands, "GALINGAN NYO KUNG ANO MAN YAN!" I continued then laughed. The boys laughed, too. They went to the center of the court, aba sasayaw ba sila.

And hell yea I'm right. They did danced.

"Wait lang, are they going to dance..." Me and Hannah looked at each other, "I think I've heard the song already." I told her then listened to the music carefully, wait it's a Korean song. "Dna by... BTS?!" I shouted in disbelief. The crowd won't hear me because the music is too loud.

But oh my God, I can't even do the steps of that song! Dang!

The girls from the crowd were squealing and getting crazy. I was just left there, haw dropped because we can't even do those footworks! "GOSH HOW COME THEY KILLED THIS DANCE PROD?!" I yelled. I saw Hannah nodded, "I can't master that song, though." Hannah stated.

These boys are really good at dancing, no joke. Jusko, plus points yan, Benjamin. Sinasabi ko sa'yo!!!

Once they are finished, I found myself standing from my seat and clapping my hands. "THAT'S MY BENJ!" I shouted, enough for them to hear. They just laughed. They walked to the different sides of the court, the other went to the left while the others went to the right side. Then, they came back. Meray, Miguel, Andres, and Bryan and James (their teammates) were holding 5 signages pero nakabaligtad so I can't see what's written there.