epilogue

You've come this far. Thank you so much for reading this book!

-;-

6:30 p.m.

"This is really happening!!" I squealed and Benj groaned, covering his ears. "Stop squealing, Av. Sakit sa tenga!" I giggled and did a peace sign. "Get dressed na, love!" I said and ran to the bathroom to take my turn sa shower.

We checked in a hotel near the Buell Theatre kaya we can walk nalang going to the venue of the show. I'm so excited!!! This is the first time I'll see a musical play live!

As I get dressed, I went out of the bathroom. I applied a small amount of makeup and blowdried my hair, letting it down. "It's already 6:50. Let's go?" Benj spoke as he look on his watch. I nod. He held my hand, making our way out of the hotel.

"Oh my God, this is it this is it goodness is this a dream?!" I hit Benjamin's arm, "Aray! Calm down, Aviana!" He said then laughed, puttin and arm around me. "It's just... gosh, I'm so excited and nervous and aaghhh I don't know what to feel!" I shake my hands as we enter the venue.

"I have another surprise for you, by the way." He said. "What is it?" I ask. "You'll see. The original cast left years ago, right?" He replied and I nod. "Curious ka ata. Bakit?" I told him and he just smiled. At exactly 7 pm the show started.

The lights went off. "Holy shit this is it!" I hugged Benj by the side and the lights on the stage lit up, revealing.... "Wait.. that's Leslie Obom Jr., the original Aaron Burr." I whispered.

"Don't tell me.."

"Yea, the original casts will play."

My eyes widen. "Oh. My. God." I prevent myself freaking out.

The ten-dollar founding father without a father
Got a lot farther by working a lot harder
By being a lot smarter by being a self-starter by fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter

"Omg Anthony my bb!" I hughed Benj's arm and he groaned. "Akala ko ba I'm your bb?" He whispered and I just rolled my eyes, chuckling.

-;-

It's quiet uptown 🎶

"Love, stop crying." Benj gave me another tissue and I sneezed on it. "Gosh this is so embarrassing." I whispered and wiped my tears. "You're cute." He says. "Stop it, Benjamin ."

Some people beside us give us glances which made me feel more embarrassed. "God, why does Eacher doesn't know how to count until ten, damn it." I whispered to myself and continued watching. 3 more songs and the show will end na. Hay.

When 'The Election of 1800' finished, my phone vibrated from my pocket. I got a text from Ricci.

iMessage • now
Ricci Paolo 🐒: just wanna check on u. how's the show? hope u enjoy, sis. we're going to sleep na. love you!

I quickly replied on his message and put back my phone on my pocket, I continued watching the show.

*curtain call*

When it's Lin, Pippa, and Leslie's turn to bow, I stood up and clapped. "I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH" I screamed and I saw Lin (he portrayed Hamilton) looked at me and bowed. I'M SURE HE LOOKED AT ME. OH MY GOD.