nineteen

-;-

"Helloooo, Las Vegas!!" I shouted as we stepped outside the airport. "Shh, you're so ingay sis." Ricci rolled his eyes and put his sunglasses on. I scowled. "Let her, bro. Haha, she's the birthday girl here no." Rash told him and winked at me. I smiled, Rasheed is the best!! Hahaha!

An arm clings on my shoulders, it was Benj sino pa ba. "You ready to explore this amazing state, baby girl?" He said. I blush, hearing the word baby girl. He pinched my cheeks, "You're blushing, oh God."

I glared at him, "No,I don't!" I swatted his hand away. He laughed and hugged me. "Okay guys, the van is here. Let's go." Ate Ella announced as a van stopped infront of us.

I held Benjamin's hand and said, "Let's go, baby boy."

-;-

We reached the hotel we'll be staying for 5 days. Their room were beside us since hindi kami kasya sa iisang room.

"I'm so tireeed," I laid on one of the beds inside. Ricci laid down beside me and hugged me, "Clingy bro." I whispered. "Pretty sis," He replied and pinched my nose. "Yiiee, feeling mo naman ang ganda mo!" He suddet said and stood up from the bed.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow to him, "Kahit kailan talaga, Ricci Paolo!!!" I growled and he laughed. "Love you too, Aviana Rheya!"

"So, where are we going in 9 in the evening, Benjamin Ryan?" I ask as I opened the door for him. He entered, hands on his pocket. "Just gonna stroll around." He casually replied. I shrugged and my parents spotted him.

He politely greeted them, "Good evening po." Mom smiled and Dad gave him a wave. "You guys going out?" Ricci said from the kitchen counter, "Yep." Benj shortly replied and headed to Mom and Dad, I went to our room to change.

I went back seeing a wide smiling Benjamin infront of my parents. I wonder what did they talked about though.

"Oh, nagpaalam na jowa mo. Shupe na kayong dalawa!" Mom said and shooed us away. Ay, grabe. I pouted and they laughed, "Haha! Enjoy sis!" Rasheed kissed my forehead. "Meh. Okay! Alis na po kamiii." I bid a goodbye then we walk out of our room.

"Wait, you're driving?" I ask. "Yes. I know how to. Why?" He answered and we walked towards a Chevrolet Camaro, hOY OMG?!?!?!? My jaw dropped. He opened the shotgun seat for me, "Pasok na. It's cold out here." He told me and I did entered the car. "Gosh, am I really inside my dream car?! Aaahh!!" I half-shouted. Benj sat on the driver seat and started the engine.

He laughed, "Yes we are." He stomped on the gas. "Where are we going?" I ask as I look outside the window. We passed by the Las Vegas Strip, "Wow!"

I looked at Benjamin then I noticed sommething on his pocket. It looks like a ticket to somewhere. "What's this?" I took the ticket from his pocket and read it.

Hamilton: An American Musical

"We're watching Hamilton!?"

-;-

Wow, sana all :(

Anyways sorry for the v delayed and a short ud!!! Promise I'll end this story by this week ;) and I have an idea na for my next story.. maybe a short one I guess!!

Votes are highly appreciated All the love! :)