five.

Yay for another update! Enjoy reading, love you guys. ♥️

❀❀❀

Thursday; game day: BISM vs. ISM

Today's big day! We'll be competing with ISM today and I am very excited and nervous at the same time. Our school is friends with ISM ever since I-don't-know-too, so this is going to be a fun game. We have some friends there, too!

Once 4:00 pm stirked on the clock, we all started to get dressed. We need to hurry, because we're going to warm up first before starting the game.

If y'all might be wondering, I got a perfect score on our long test on science, I got the highest score on our mathematics' major performance task, I already finished my work on school paper so all I need to do is to pass it tomorrow, and of course, nakaraos ako sa work namin sa Student Council. Thanks to Benj who helped me, big time! I owe him a lot,

"Okay girls! We can do this, make sure you'll do what I taught to you on our training, a'ight?" Coach told us as we circled around him. We all nodded, "Okay, let's go!" He shouted and clapped his hands. "1, 2, 3, LIONS!" We, girls, shouted and me and the others jogged to the field while the other girls are at the bench.

I suddenly felt my anxiety attacking me, not now not now not now! I can't breathe properly, Hannah noticed it. "Hey, Rheya. Are you okay?" She asked, worried. I nodded. "I'm fine, I'm fine. I hope I won't pass out." I replied and she gave me a smile and thumbs up. I heard the whistle.

Let the game begin.

We're already halfway through the game and I can feel I would pass out anytime. I passed the ball to Kris, she looked at me and I gave her a 'I need to rest' sign. She nodded and she gave Coach a sign. Luckily, he asked for a time out first.

Satchi assisted me to walk through the bleachers, my visions started to get blurry. Whenever I always have mg anxiety attack, I always pass out—well, most of the time. "Water, she needs water." I heard Andie declared and someone, a teammate of us maybe, gave me my bottle of wager.

I drank almost half of it, I think. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe properly, "I need space," I mumbled to Kris and I heard her telling our teammates to give me space, I can't breathe properly when I am surrounded by many people.

[a/n: totally me, bimb. i also don't know why, does anyone knows you why?]

"I'll call the boys for them to bring you to the clinic." Ynah announced and went somewhere. Andie is fanning me with her fan, Kris is circling my back trying to calm me down and Satchi is helping me to breathe properly. They really are worried, naabala ko pa.

Just a few minutes after, the five boys came. "What happened?" Miguel asked. "Anxiety attack," Ynah responded and they all went to check on me. "How are you feeling, Av?" Sandro asked. I deeply breathe, pointing at my chest and shook my head; pertaining that I can't breathe properly.

"You're not like this naman dati ah," Oliver stated as he stroke my hair, his eyes looks so worried. I started to cry; sobra na akong nahihirapang huminga. "She's hyperventilating. Does anyone of you has atleast a paperbag? Katinko?" Benj asked, he's a bit annoyed because I think he can see that I'm suffering right now.

They gave me space, my teammate quickly handed Benj a paperbag and Tishi gave him a Katinko. He gave me the paper bag; substitute to an inhaler. I carefully breathe, I felt a bit better. He gave me the Kantinko, and of course, I smelled it so I'll feel okay.

The game continued, Benj was just sitting beside me; guarding me. The boys were behind us, watching the game. I wiped my tears, "Are you okay already?" He asked, his eyes still look so worried at me. I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, thank you by the way. I'm sorry I bothered you."

He made me rest my head on his chest, I feel comfortable whenever I rest my head on him or when I hug him. I feel safe.

"You didn't bother me. You'll never bother me because you're my priority. Mawala na sakin lahat, 'wag lang ikaw." He said and kissed my forehead.

❀❀❀

uuyyy i sense something fishy, bimb! 😆

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter! Thank you for supporting me :) I love you all, good night!