•1•

A/N: this was all inspired by a dream, so I hope you like it.

------------

"Hurry up Jackson, you can spend all day putting on makeup!" Seb knocked on the bathroom door.

"I can since I'm surrounded by idiots all day and I'm a girl." I talk back quietly to myself, applying the last bit of mascara.

We were in New York, getting ready for the premier of I, Tonya. Seb was really proud of this movie and since I have absolutely nothing to do back at home, I came with him. Yet again, I follow Seb everywhere.

I flip my dark blonde hair over my shoulder and smirk in the mirror before opening the door and walking out.

"You don't need that much makeup Jackson." Seb tells me once again as I'm slipping my boots on. "Your beautiful as it is."

"Whatever. It's fine." I roll my eyes and grab my bag. "Let's get some stuff before the premier tonight." I open the door of the hotel and walk out.

Seb follows, and closes the door making sure it's locked. We walk over to the elevator and I hold it since Seb is along forever. He finally gets on and clicks the lobby button. We slowly go down in silence.

"So, what are your plans after the premier?" He asks, looking up at the descending numbers.

I shrug, looking up too. "I'm going to fly to Atlanta and meet Tom, then go back to London with him. I'll fly back home with you for Christmas then I'll probably stay with Tom in London for a few months." Seb nods, and I can see he's stressed out. "Sebastian, don't worry. I'm not little anymore I can do this." I smile.

"Oh whatever. Your still my baby sister." He twitches him mouth and the elevator stops on the main floor. I sigh and follow him out of the elevator

We go out into the crazy streets of New York. We both put sunglasses on because Seb just needs to grab somethings and doesn't exactly want to be spotted. I just do it because crazy people know I exist.

"What do you need?" He asks me as we are walking down a block of one street.

"Nothing. I have the dress back in the room. I wouldn't mind getting some things though?" I offer as some stuff in the window catches my eye.

"Meet me at the hotel before three. Here's the extra key card." Seb says and hands me the card. I put it in my bag. "Love you and stay safe."

"I will bro, see you." I wave and walk down the opposite way of Seb.

I first look around and just get an idea of all shops and what's in them. I do find a bunch I like but nothing temps me. What catches my eye though is a book store that I do go into.

I walk in and admire how quiet it is around. Very rarely will I ever get some quiet, since my brother is a celebrity and so is my boy friend. I pick up a book I find very interesting and read the back. Satisfied by what I see, I pull out my wallet and pay for the book. It's put in a little bag and I walk out the door, continuing to walk through New York.

I walk the streets for a bit, admiring the surrounding and popping into a shop every now and then. By the time Seb texts me to meet him back on the corner, I'm wiped out and ready to head back to the hotel.