•3•

———————

"How was London?" Seb asks me at the airport in LA while I get my bags into the trunk of the car.

"It was awesome." I smile and climb into the passengers seat, thinking of all the stuff I did and the memories with everyone.

"That's great." Seb says and turns the engine on. "You said you had something to tell me when you landed."

I smile slightly and bite my lip and he starts to drive away. "Yeah....Tom asked if I would like to move in with him."

Seb looks at me confused before turning back to the road. "Oh, well are you going to?" He asks quietly.

I shrug slight but keep my gaze on him. "Yeah, I think so." Seb doesn't say anything, he just twitches his mouth. "Look, we've need dating for two years now and it's been log distance for most of that time. I miss him all the time and I really want to do this. I'm twenty two now and I think I'm ready for this."

Seb sighs but I can see a smile slowly creep along his face. "Of you want to do this, then I support you. Just as long you come to all my movie premiers and if you don't come hole for the holidays I can come see you."

I laugh and nod my head. "Deal. You know you don't always have to protect me." I say and raise my eyebrow at him.

Seb glance at me and smirks. "I'm your older brother, and your my younger sister. It's my job to protect you."

"Yeah yeah okay." I say and pull out my phone. "Now I'm phoning Tom and telling him the news."

————————

"Now Toms picking you up at the airport?" Seb asks and hands me my bag.

"Yes Sebastian, we've been over this a thousand times. All my stuff is packed into two suitcases and this bag. At ten their time, Tom is picking me up with Harrison." I reassure Seb who looks really agitated.

Seb stuffs his hands in his pockets and holds his breath for a second. "Okay. Call me if you forgot anything and I'll mail it to you guys. Have a great New Years and I'll see you when I'm in London for the press tour."

I step forward and give Seb a long hug. "Okay. I love you Seb." I say and he hugs me back.

"I love you too, Jackson. Have a nice flight and don't get in too much trouble." He says and I take a step back. I smile and start walking towards security. "Don't do anything stupid when I'm gone!" He shouts.

I laugh and turn around to face him. "Did you just quite Bucky Barns to me?" I shout, still laughing.

"I totally did." He smiles and starts walking backwards. "I'm with you till the end of the line pal."

I roll my eyes at Seb and wave, stepping into line for security. It doesn't take that long to get through, even trough customs. I grab my bag and make my way over to the gate. I made it just in time as they start to board. I step in line and take out my passport and ticket. It gets scanned and I walk down the long slanted hallway to the giant plane that will take me to my new home.

I slept a bit during the flight, but I'm really bad with time change so it will be hard for me to adjust at first when I get there. Finally we make our descendants to London and I smile while gazing down at the beautiful city.

We get off the plane and I head down to baggage where I see two figures, Tom and Harrison. I run down to my carousel and jump into Tom's arms, being embraced with a long kiss.

"Oh I've missed you." He says as he's still holding me.

I laugh and shake my head. "I've been gone for two week Tom. Remember that time where we didn't see each other for for months?" I say and cock and eyebrow.

"Yes I do and I don't want to remember that ever again." He smirks and legs me go. I turn my gaze to Harrison who had his phone out and grinning like an idiot.

"Did you record me and Tom seeing each other again?" I say and cross my arms at him.

"Would you care if I posted it on my story?" He grins devilishly and both Tom and I roll our eyes at him.

"Whatever Haz." Tom shakes his head and focus his gaze back on me. "How much stuff did you bring?" He asks.

"Two suitcases. Just clothes and personal things. Seb said he would mail anything to us if I forgot something or I needed something that I left back in LA." I say and take a step towards that carousel that's starting to turn.

Harrison keeps back as Tom and I grab my bags. I keep my backpack on that I had on the plane and drag one suitcase along as Tom offers to carry the other one.

We both drag along, taking forever and annoying Harrison while we are at it. We finally get to the car, and I take the front seat from Harrison after I stuff my bags in the trunk. Tom drops Harrison off at his apartment before we head over to Tom's. Or should I say ours now.

"Well then, now that he's gone." Tom looks over at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Your driving." I smirk and shake my head. I groan, realizing I'm going to have to learn how to drive in London now. "Great I get to retake my drivers."

"If you already know the basics it's fine. There's a course you can take if you learned how to drive from the right side. It helps convert to the left side." Tom says and glances at me every few words.

We pull up to the parking and Tom helps me with my stuff up to our apartment. He unlocks the door and we trudge in, kicking our shoes off. I place my suitcase down and smile.

"Our apartment." I smirk and look over at Tom who's grinning like a child in a toy store. "What?"

"Oh nothing. Just admiring my girlfriend." He says and places his coat on the coat rack.

I chuckle and take mine off too, placing it where Tom placed his. We drag the suitcases to the bedroom and just place them in there for now. Tom and I both end up sitting on the couch, watching a show.

"I've been thinking," Tom starts to say. "Since we are in our own apartment, I can do this." He says, leans over to my and kisses my neck.

"I guess you can." I say and prop my self up on his lap. I lean my head beak a bit at Tom kisses my neck all the way up to my jaw line.

He reaches my mouth and gives me a strong, passionate kiss that makes me moan. I don't wait to kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and deepening the kiss. He pushed me down so I'm laying down on the couch while he's overtop, kissing me.

"Shouldn't we move this to the bedroom?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure." Tom says and stands up. He picks me up and I start laughing as he makes his way over to our bedroom.

He places me on the bed and takes his shirt off, and starts kissing me again. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he kisses me. Slowly, he puts his hands up my shirt, wanting me to take it off. I do and throw it across the room. Tom moves away from my mouth and kisses my cheek, me jaw line and my neck. He then moves down my chest and down to my stomach.

And I think you guys all know the rest. So that's not worth sharing.

A/N: I don't write total smut. This is probably as far as I'll go.
And the beginning of the story is almost over, the "big event" will happen soon :)