•16•

——————

"I think I'm going to be sick." I yelled and ran to the bathroom, getting sick in the toilet.

Harry called Seb while Sam was on the phone with his parents. I walk out of the bathroom with a headache and I fell on the couch.

"Sebastian is coming over. He said Chris may or may not be with him." Harry said as soon as he hug up the phone.

"Which Chris?" I ask, looking up and Harry looked really confused.

"Evans...?" He hesitated and I just roll my eyes and look at Sam who was still talking to his Mom.

"Yeah. It's was a text. Mhm. Yeah I know mum. Look, she can screenshot it if she wants. Yes it's from Harrison. We know it's from Harrison. It says it's from Harrison. Mhm. Yeah. Okay. Yeah okay. Thanks. Bye." Sam says and lets out a sigh of air when he hangs up.

"Do we call the cops? What do we do?" Harry asks Sam and crosses his arms.

"Wait till Seb gets here and then we can talk. But I'm taking is as we will." I sigh, and lean down on the couch.

About ten minutes later Seb bursts into the door with Chris, and no more than a minute after that Niki and Dom show up with Paddy.

"What did the text messages say?" Seb asks and I stand up from the couch and walk over to him. I show him my phone and read. "Shit."

Chris raises an eyebrow before I show him my phone and he shakes his head. "You guys should call the cops."

I glance over past Seb and look at Harry and Sam, who are talking to their parents. Harry was hugging Paddy who was crying, but to be honest everyone was crying.

"Yeah, I'm on it." Seb grumbles and pulls out his phone, walking into the kitchen and dialling the number.

I take a breath in and rub my arms and walk over to the Holland's. "Sebastian is calling the police. Chris said that's the best thing to do."

Niki nods and looks over to Dom. "What did the messages say?" She asks me in a calming voice.

"Um, something about how they kept low for a while and now they are bringing everything back?" I say and clear my throat after.

Niki glances over at Dom and everyone tenses up a bit. "This will be over soon, it will be." Harry says. "It has to be."

———————
{Harry's POV}

I'm cold. I'm shaking. And I'm scared. But I did this to get Tom out.

I did this so Tom could see his kid grow up. I did this so Jackson could love someone again. I did this so my mum didn't have to regret everything she did every day. I did this so Paddy could go to school and talk about his brother without crying. I did this so we could be a family again.

"That was stupid." A voice said in front of me. I look up to see a y'all figure dresses in black in front of me. I'm betting it's Harrison.

"Know what's stupid? What your doing right now. Your tearing people apart." I say and stand up, using the wall for my balance.

"Your jut making matters worse." He says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"This is all your fault Harrison! I can't believe you did this to your best friend, to your family! Do you know how many times Charlotte calls me in the middle of the night, scared to go to sleep. Do you know how your dogs whimpers at the door waiting for her dad to get home? And do you know how scared you've made Jackson? She trusted you. We all did!" I shout with some tears mixed in.

"That's enough." Another voice says from behind Harrison. It was a female, probably Doctor Ross. "We don't want the other brother knowing who we really are."

She comes and stands next to Harrison, crossing her arms as well. "Maybe if I were you Harry, I would keep my mouth shut." Harrison says.

"I'll do the opposite of that. I'll tell the whole world what you did so you can burn in Hell." I say through my teeth.

""I can not believe you did this. Toms a person. A living person in this world. He has a loving family, brothers who miss him. A girlfriend carrying his child that he may never see because of you guys. He's a human being."

No one talked for a moment, I stood there facing the wall, with my back towards them. And they stood there, arms crossed probably whispering to each other.

"Harry, why did you do this? Purposely get caught?" Ross asks me and I turn my head slightly so I can just barely see her.

I think for a moment before answering. "Because we needed answers. We are sick and tired of this stupid game." I say, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh don't worry Harry, the games just begun. We're glad your here now." Harrison says. "It means we have another player."

I Don't say anything, I just keep my back turned towards them and stare at the floor in front of me. Eventually they stop whispering to each other and they leave, shutting the steal door shut. I counted a good hour before I put my plan into action.

I didn't know where Tom was, so unfortunately I can't help him. But I can get out and tell the world what happened.

I was able to get the steal door open by denting this one spot, which made me able to push it open just enough for me to squeeze through. I ran down a series of halls before climbing a ladder into the subway system. I then climbed out and ran down the streets of London.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialled Sams number.

"Thank god it worked." Sam answered immediately and relieved.

"Yeah well I gotta keep running so it doesn't end badly." I say, speed walking down the streets. "Anyone notice I was gone?"

"Nah they thought you were out for the day and crashed at a friends house." Sam says from the other line. "Did you find anything out?"

"Yeah, I got a lot of information. But I had no idea where  Tom was so I couldn't grab him." I say quietly looking around. "But yeah I got lots of info."

"Meet me at Jackson's place as soon as you can." Sam says. "Thanks for doing this Harry."

I smile and continue to walk. "No problem Sam, see you in a bit." And I hung up the phone and ran through the streets of London back home.