•14•

———————

"That was Evans on the phone, I have to go back to LA in three days for an interview." Seb sighs and walking into the living room, stuffing his phone in his back pocket.

I frown from the couch and struggle to sit up a bit. "How long will you be gone for then?" I ask.

"Unless you come to the U.S then I probably won't see you till the premier because of the press tour." Seb says and sits down next to me on the couch.

I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder. "I want this all to end. I want Tom to be back home, I want him to raise this kid with me and I don't want to have to deal with anything like this again."

"Jackson, we will find Tom and bring him back home. He will be able to raise this kid and he will be with you again." Seb looks down at me and gives me a warm smile.

"There's no chance you could go winter soldier mode and track him down." I smirk and end up laughing.

"If I could I already would have." Seb laughs back, but his phone starts to ring so he gets up to answer it.

He goes into the other room to talk on the phone leaving me a lone in the living room. I turn the TV on and watch the news to see if there was anything interesting happening.

And boy, there was.

A giant turn has taken place on the kidnaping case of actor Tom Holland.
Harrison Osterfield, Toms Best Friend and co worker has been placed in custody after many videos and photos were found on his laptop and phone, of Tom.
These photos and videos were taken from a distance using a special camera and uploaded to the computer and phone.
Also photos of Toms brothers, Harry, Sam and Paddy were found. As well as Toms girlfriend, Jackson Stan and her famous brother, Sebastian Stan.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police immediately.

"I gotta go..." Seb trails off from behind me and hangs up the phone. "Was that what I think it was?" He asks me.

My mouth was hanging open and I had a shocked expression on my face. "I-I think so?" I say in a questioning tone.

I pull out my phone and dial sams number and he picks up the second I press call. "Your calling about the news, right?" Is the first thing Sam asks.

"Yeah I am, why haven't the police called us about this yet? What the hell is going on?" I say, standing up and starting to panic.

"They just called my mum and they are coming over to our place. I suggest you and Sebastian come over too." Sam say and I could hear Harry yelling in the background.

"Give us ten." I say and hang up. I look over at Seb who's as worried as I am. "We have to go to the Holland's place like right now. I'm getting ready."

I go to my room and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I noticed my baby bump a lot more now. I stores my hair up in a pony and slipped on some runners, grabbing my jacket and bag and meeting Seb at the door.

We drove down to the Holland's house and when we walked in, it looked like chaos.

"Sam?" I shout, hoping he would hear me and come to us.

Luckily he did. "Hey Jackson, Sebastian." Sam lets out a breath and Seb smiles. "If you guys want to talk to my mum and dad they are in the kitchen."

I point Seb to he kitchen and e goes to talk with Nikki and Dom, probably since they are all adults and Seb can handle things like this way more than me.

"Hey Jackson." Harry says and walks up behind Sam. "You doing okay?"

I nod slightly and rub my hand on the side of my face. "Not really but I'm slowly managing." I sigh. "When was the last time you heard from Harrison?"

Sam and Harry glance at each other and shrug. "I'm not sure. In person a week and a half ago but over text just a day and a bit ago." Sam says.

"He came to my apartment yesterday with some of his things, then left around six since he said he had to go do something. I called him that night but the reception on his end was terrible." I mumble and we walk to the couches.

"Why would the reception be bad? It's usually pretty good in London." Sam questions but Hart gives him an uneasy look.

"Yeah but not by the subways since they are underground." Harry says and this makes my ears perk up.

"Are you saying Harrison was underground? But why? He hates taking the subway." I say and look at the twins.

"But what if he wasn't taking the subway." Harry starts to say.

"What if he was actually underground somewhere." Sam finishes off the sentence.

"Yeah but why would-" I start to say, but stop talking when I start to get what's going on. "If Tom's still alive, that means he's being kept underground."

"And that's where Harrison was calling you from." Sam says and looks over at Harry.

"But there's no way it's just Harrison working on this. There has to be someone else." Harry shakes his head slightly and pulls his phone out.

"What makes you say that?" Sam turns and looks at Harry.

"Because remember how in the beginning we had a bunch of photos of Tom filming Chaos Walking?" I start to say. "Harrison was in lots of them. Which means someone else took the photos."

"But he was staying at Jackson's apartment majority of the time, and you were there so you would have knows if he would have left." Harry looks at me and says.

"That doesn't mean he left at night, Harry." Sam rolls his eyes.

"No Harrys right, he never left at night because I usually got up half way through and went to the kitchen and his shoes and stuff were still there and he doesn't have a key. And the doors were locked." I say.

"So Tom was taken on New Years Eve, early in the morning. The apartment was trashed and you were drugged." Sam starts to say. "Harrison was at a friends house that night, and we know for a fact that it couldn't have been him because I was there with him."

"When he called me whatever morning it was after and came over, he was surprised, like he didn't look like he knew this happened." I say.

"He was disappointed." Sam cuts in. "He was disappointed because he didn't think it would go this far. But it did and he eventually joined in."

"So this means he has to be working with someone." Harry says and we all nod. "The question is, who? And how do they know Harrison?"

Before we could think of an answer, the door bell rang and the police showed up