•11•

—————————

"No no no." I keep saying over and over again, rocking back and forth in the bathroom next to the toilet. "No."

The door bursts open and Harrison is crouched in front of me, trying to calm me down. "Jackson, it's okay. You are okay. You need to calm down the stress isn't good for the baby." Harrison says.

I just keep shaking my head and sobbing. "Nothing is okay Harrison! Nothing! My boyfriend is missing and I'm pregnant with his kid! Someone is stalking us and torturing Tom. I'm not okay. We aren't okay."

My stomach starts to hurt a lot and I lean over the toilet and throw up. Harrison holds my hair back and I puke once more before closing my eyes and resting my head in my hand. Harrison sighs, tying my hair back with an elastic.

"Jackson, do you want me to call your brother?" Harrison asks as I lean back and he flushed the toilet.

"I don't know." I mumble, and Harrison holds me in his arms. "I don't know anymore."

Harrison sighs and stands up, and helps me up as well. "Get back into bed. I'm calling your brother."

Harrison helps me into the bed and he walks back to his room. I could hear him on the phone with Seb and I'm pretty sure he's coming within the next day. Harrison goes back to bed and I lay on my side, staring at the wall.

———————

"Now final question, how much would you say that you love Jackson?" The interviewer asks Tom and I put my face into my hands. Harrison just laughs from beside me and I elbow him in the gut.

"I would say I love her a lot. I mean we've been dating for almost two years." Tom laughs and shifts in his chair. "But yeah, I do love her a lot."

Harrison smirks at me and I just blush like an idiot from the side. "Your lucky I dragged you along." He whispers next to me.

"I hate you." I mumble back, but I'm secretly smiling on the inside.

"And what do you love about her?" The interviewer asks Tom.

Tom crosses his arms and takes a moment to think. "Everything. I mean there's nothing not to love about her. She's beautiful, talented, smart, and I'm so lucky to have her." Tom smiles at me.

I put my hand to my mouth and laugh a bit but I'm kind of crying. I mean, no ones really said anything like that about me, and Tom did it in front of the world pretty much.

"Jackson is here with us today, so she can come on for a quick second." The interviewer turns to me and I start shaking my head.

"Come on Jackson it's for a minute." Tom laughs at me. He sees my distress and stands up, walking towards me and drags me on camera. "Here, you can have my chair." Tom says and pulls up another chair as I sit down.

"I see you two are a very strong couple." The interviewer smiles.

I shrink down in the seat and cover my face with my hand. "I hate cameras." I mumble and everyone laughs. "They do this to me all the time when I'm with Sebastian. And they ask me all these questions and I don't know anything about."

"Oh you'll get used to it darling, don't worry." Tom smiles at me. "I'll make it up to you."

"You better." I groan.

————————

"Sams coming over in an hour." Harrison says from my bedroom door. I've been in bed all day, not really doing anything. Harrison sighs and walks over and sits on the foot of my bed. "Jackson, you have to tell me, are you okay?"

I don't say anything in response, I just sigh. "I don't know." I mumble in a quiet, horse voice.

"Well, Sams coming over in a bit and Sebastian's flight gets in early tomorrow. Can you please get up and eat something, it's not good for the baby."

Harrison was right, me laying in bed all day moving around wasn't good for the baby. If I wasn't pregnant then I would probably have just stayed in bed. But because it would kill me if anything more would happen, I slowly sit up.

"I'm going to shower." I say, standing up slowly and dragging my feet to my bathroom.

I close the door and get in the shower. It's longer than usual, as I let the warm water drip down my body. It felt so nice, and it just reminded me of Tom so much.

I get out and wrap a towel around myself. I could feel the baby bump but it was barely noticeable. I sigh, and walk out of the bathroom to put some clothes in. I get a pair of sweats on and one of Toms T-Shirts from the closet. I braid my hair and walk into the living room where Harrison and Sam were talking away.

"Hey Jackson." Sam smiles at me as I walk in. "How's it going?"

I shrug, standing at the counter. "Alright I guess. I just need something new I guess." I sigh.

"Yeah I know. We all do. I'm glad Tom doesn't have any major filming any time soon." Sam says and scrolls through his phone.

"What about the second Spider-Man movie?" I ask, confused.

Harrison looks at me funny and places his drink down. "That's all the way in June." He says.

"So? That's five months away. What if he's still gone. Why if he's-" I stop myself from talking because I knew I would make myself have another nervous breakdown.

"We will find something by then. There will be something by then. Stop doubting it." Harrison says sternly and Sam looks up at him.

"Jackson, it will be okay. We will find
Tom. This baby will have a life with their father no matter what. It will be okay." Sam looks at me and places and hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I know."

————————
(Toms POV)

"I can't believe you made me do that!" I scream, running my fingers through my hair and pacing around the room.

"You wanted to see her, did you?" The girl says, tilting her head. I still had no fricken idea who she was.

"Not like that!" I shout, flailing my arms. "Why do you have my down here! Why are you doing this. I'm a human being, a living, breathing human being. This is torture, actual torture. How can you lock someone down here like this for however long it's been!"

The girl gets mad, and crosses her arms. "You tom, are mine. You aren't your mums, Harrison's or Jackson's. Your mine and you will obey to my rules. Break them and you will suffer." She says.

I stand up straighter and keep my hands to my side. "You will have to let me go someday. You can't keep me down here forever."

"We'll see about that."

A/N: you guys should check out my new story it's called "Surviving In Avengers High" it's pretty cool okay thank you