•20• *Ending*

————————

"Mommy?" I here a quiet sniffling voice in my sleep. I open my eyes and look at my door to see Alexis standing at the door way, with the bunny that Tom got her when she was first born.

"Are you okay sweetie?" I ask and sit up in the bed.

"I had a bad dream." She says in a muffled voice, then sniffs a few times. I pat the spot that Tom usually sleeps and she comes running up. "I'm scared." Alexis mumbles.

"It's okay darling, do you want to talk about it?" I ask, and stroke her hair.

I could feel her shake her head again my chest. "No. I can't really remember it."

"That's okay, do you want to sleep in here tonight?" I ask, closing my eyes, getting really drowsy myself.

"Yeah please." She says quietly, and I can tell she was even falling asleep.

Right before I could feel my body shut down once again for the night, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Mommy?" Alexis whispers into my ear.

I turn around and face my daughter, smiling tiredly at her. "Yes darling?"

"Can you tell me a story?" She asks, and I could see tears stream down her face through the dark.

I sigh, but I smile. "Yes. What story do you want to hear?"

"How did you and Daddy meet?" She asks, and I laugh a bit because it's my favourite memory.

"Well, it was a few years before you were born. Uncle Seb was working on a movie in America. I was staying with him because I had nothing to do. Daddy was very young at the time, and he got the part of Spider-Man. Do you remember Mr Downey?"

"Is he Iron Man?" Alexis asks, a bit more calm. I nod. "Yeah I remember him."

"Well, Mr Downey and Mr Evans were outside, and I was talking to the Black Widow. Your daddy came up to me and introduced himself. Then Mr Downey starts screaming for your Uncle Seb. And then your Uncle Seb started laughing at your daddy and I. And then years pasted, we had you and got married, then had your brother and sister." I smile.

Alexis frowns, and she looked like she was thinking. "What super hero are you?" She asks me.

"What do you mean darling?" I reply, a bit confused.

"Well, Daddy is Spider-Man, Uncle Seb is Winter Soldier. Mr Downey is Iron Man and Mr Evans is Captain America. What super hero are you?" Alexis asks with pouty eyes.

"Well, I'm not a super hero like your daddy and uncles." I sigh.

"Wouldn't you be Mary Jane then? Because don't her and Spider-Man fall in love?" Alexis asks very confused.

I laugh and tuck her hair behind her ears. "Yes. I'm Mary Jane. Now, lets go to sleep."

————————

Everyone seems to be in a grouchy mood, because trying to feed the kids breakfast and lunch was a pain. James is starting to get sick, so he is getting upset. And when James gets upset so does Dallas. And Alexis has just been in a cranky mood.