•7•

—————————

Actor Tom Holland has been reported kidnapped by his girlfriend, Jackson Stan and his family.
Tom was last seen by his girlfriend on new year's morning before the two went to bed. Jackson then woke up injured and drugged, to only be found by Harrison Osterfield and taken to hospital. She is now in better condition.
There is nothing to indicate what happened to the actor, besides missing personal items and a found file.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police right away.

I sigh and lean against the couch, and Harrison who's sitting beside me watched me with a sad expression.

"It will be okay Jackson." He says, trying to reassure me. "We will find Tom, and bring him home."

I look down and a few tears stream down my cheek. "I know. But part of me keeps thinking we are too late. What if we are?" I look up at Harrison who frowns.

"We aren't. You know why? Because whoever took Tom isn't looking on killing him. They want to use him, so they won't kill him." Harrison says. "The police will find him. Now that the word is out something will happen."

I sigh and look up at the ceiling, wiping a few tears away. "Yeah I know."

"Anyways, do you want some breakfast?" Harrison asks, standing up and heading over to the kitchen.

"Sure. Just no pancakes." I smirk and Harrison gives me a funny look.

"Why not?" He asks a bit sarcastically but a bit surprised too.

"I was with you when you made that video Haz. They weren't nearly as good as they looked." I say, standing up and walking across the living room.

"Oh fine, are eggs okay?" He asks, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

I laugh and sit down at the counter. "Yes, eggs are fine." I smile.

Harrison cooks us both some eggs, and he hands me a plate as he sits down next to me eating his meal. We finish quickly since we weren't that hungry and I push my plate away, just to feel something in my stomach.

"Are You Okay Jackson?" Harrison asks, looking really concerned at me as I hold my stomach.

"Yeah I just...one sec." I say, jumping up from my chair and running into my bathroom.

I kneel over the toilet and puke in, taking in small breaths after so I don't puke again. But suddenly, I feel fine.

"Are you sure your okay?" Harrison asks from the doorway of the bathroom, leaning on his right leg crossing of his arms.

"Yeah I'm fine-" I start to say, to o let be cut off by a thought. "What's the date today?"

"January.....tenth." Harrison says, quickly checking his phone.

"Shit..." I trail off, trying to do some math in my head. "Shit shit shit." I start saying over and over again.

"What's wrong!?" Harrison asks quite annoyed at me.

"I'm late." I groan, leaning against the wall and holding the bridge of my nose with my hand.

"What do you mean your - oh shit." Harrison starts to say, only realizing what it meant mid sentence. "Your sure?"