Back to Sydney.♡

Ⓛⓤⓚⓔ

22nd Of June

"Flight FR3244 from London to Sydney is now boarding, please make sure you have your passports ready." The sound of the mans deep voice coming through the announcement woke me up from the slumber that I was in. I stretched awkwardly in the steel chair, easing the achenes around my body.

Today was the day. Me, Cal, Mikey and Ash were going back to Sydney, we were going back to the place where all our memories were kept, we were going back to where Sophie was.

Sophie.

I received post yesterday, Calum walked in with a large brown package placed in his hands. I raised an eyebrow at him, looking at the package curiously. Calum just shrugged his shoulders before handing me the package and walking back out of my room.

As I tore open the package, ten letters were situated in there. I felt my heart race as I pulled one out, seeing Sophie's neat handwriting placed on the front of them.

She replied.

"Luke come on, we're boarding," Cal said, taking me out of the daydream that I was in.

I motivated myself to get off the chair, grabbing my bag and slinging it around my shoulder.

In the bag were Sophie's ten unopened letters, I decided to wait and read them on the travel back to Sydney.

After a few minutes of waiting in line, with the others the line started to move slowly. Finally I was seated on the plane beside Ash, who was already closing his eyes to sleep for the journey ahead of him.

I grabbed the letters from my bag, taking a deep breath before slowly ripping the seal to read the first letter.