Airport.♡

Sophie

The loud sound of the annoying alarm tone woke me up from the peaceful sleep that I was in.

I groaned tiredly, reaching over to turn the stupid sound off. Once the annoying sound stopped, I rolled back over closing my eyes again.

I sat up quickly, suddenly realising the real reason why I set my alarm. Today was the day Luke was flying back to Sydney, he was going to be back in the same town as me again.

I quickly launched myself straight out of my bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I had no idea what time Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton were due to arrive in, but I was not going to miss them.

I placed a small bit of shampoo on the palm of my hand, before lifting my hand and scrubbing my hair quickly. I was never good at rushing, and I knew that I didn't have much time to get ready, but the chance of seeing Luke again was just the motivation I needed to speed myself up.

I quickly washed down the rest of my body before grabbing the large towel that was placed on the rack in front of me. I patted myself dry before wrapping the towel tightly around my body as I exited the bathroom and back into my bedroom.

I walked to my wardrobe as a small sigh left my lips. I should have sorted this out last night, organised the clothes that I was going to wear, but silly stupid Sophie decided to fall asleep instead.

I quickly scanned my eyes over the clothes that were placed rather messily in my wardrobe, before my favourite high waisted shorts and the pug top that Luke, Cal, Mikey and Ash bought me for Christmas spotted my eye.

I grabbed the two pieces of clothing as well as some undergarments, quickly changing into the clothes that were placed in front of me.

I brushed my black messy knotty hair, plugging in the hair dryer at the same time, before turning the hair dryer on to get rid of some of the dampness that was still placed in my hair.

After I was satisfied with my hairs dryness, I grabbed a hair tie before throwing my hair up into a bun, messily on the top of my head. I looked at my appearance in the small mirror, making a small face of disgust before grabbing my small make up bag, placing enough make up on me to make myself look less scary and more presentable.

I grabbed a hoodie, slipping my cons on at the same time before grabbing my keys that were thrown lazily onto the locker beside my bed. I quickly walked down the stairs and out of my apartment door making sure to lock it behind me before making my way to my Mini Cooper.

I seated myself into the car, placing my seatbelt on and checking the mirrors, before placing the keys into the ignition. My little car roared to life as I took a deep breath, starting my journey to the airport.

Panic flooded through my anxious body as I parked my car in an open space outside of the airport. I breathed in and out a couple of times to calm myself before unlocking my seatbelt, stepping out of the car and locking it behind me.

I was going to see Luke Hemmings.

I entered the airport quickly, keeping my head down. Once inside the airport, I looked around to see if I could see any sign of something that would lead me into the direction of where they were coming from.

Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton were all famous now, so I was pretty sure that their fans heard about them arriving back here, which would mean that fans would be here.

I looked around the airport, trying to spot any fans, I looked to my right and sighed with relief as I spotted a group of girls all wearing 5 Seconds of Summer merchandise.

I skimmed my eyes over the group of girls, noticing one girl holding a piece of purple card, I turned my head sideways to get a better look to see what was on the card, where my eyes met the eyes of Ashton. He was stuck to the piece of sparkly purple card.

I moved closer to the bundle of girls, hiding myself behind the girl who was holding the poster, and another who was holding a poster where Michaels face stuck to it.

I noticed quickly that the two girls in front of me were huge fans of both Michael and Ashton as they were having a fit of excitement in front of me.

"I just can't believe I'm finally going to see Michael Clifford, I mean like the Michael Clifford, and I'm going to see him in real life!" The girl holding the Michael poster rambled to her friend in front of me.

I couldn't help but smile at her, I skimmed my eyes over the girl, noticing how pretty she actually was. Her hair was perfectly straight, and her make up was flawless which made her high cheek bones stand out more.

I was caught out of my trance at staring at the girls appearance when all the girls around me screamed in a high pitched done.

I winced at the sound and rolled my eyes believing that it wasn't them. I quickly glanced down at my feet waiting for the sudden screams to stop but instead I heard girls around me chant the word 'Luke'.

Confused I looked up, peeking my head between the two girls shoulders to get a better look. I glanced around noticing girls crying with happiness, my eyes glanced around again and locked onto the deep clear blue eyes that I had known too well.

❃❃❃❃

Hi guys, I'm very sorry about taking years to update, but I've been very busy (not really) joking I have been and I'm very sorry, like don't hate me please :(

I don't know Luke and Sophie just makes me want to cry, can someone send me cute letters please and thank you.

Thank you so much for getting me to 1k! You are all lovely beautiful people!

I hope you all have a lovely day!