|Letter 5|✯

Dear Sophie,

I had a dream about our first date last night, do you remember that night? I remember it so clearly, it's going to be printed on my mind forever.

I was so nervous that night, I tried my best to stay calm and act like a man, but it was so difficult when you looked so beautiful in that dress. You looked stunning that night Soph.

You don't understand how amazing it was for me to be able to hold you, hold you in the way of two teenagers who had feelings for each other and not just friends.

When we sat on that old bench beside the old candy shop, all I was thinking about was kissing you, wondering what it would be like to have your soft lips on mine.

I knew you were thinking it too because every time you looked at me, your eyes would drop to my lips and back up to my eyes again.

When I leaned in closer to you, I was terrified that you would reject me and turn away but you didn't, you leaned in too and then it happened, it finally happened.

Your lips were so soft, and I could taste the cherry balm on your lips, I loved every second of it, and when you pulled away and hid into my shoulder, I knew right there right then how much I loved you.

I miss you so much Soph, I want to go back and be with you.

Love,

Luke