Lukes Final Letter;

10th of June

Dear Sophie,

This is my last and final letter that I'm going to send to you, beside me I have nine letters for you, this being my tenth.

I miss you so much Soph, no words can explain how much I miss you. I'm so sorry for leaving you back in Sydney, you don't understand how much I hate myself for leaving you, but I had to.

You knew how much music meant to me and how I always wanted to be in a band, you always encouraged me to try and start a band, you helped me start our band.

You knew that my dream was to travel the world with my band and perform many shows, it's always been my dream. I'm sorry that I couldn't bring you too.

I know what they say about us teenagers, that we're too young to understand what love is, that we don't know the true meaning of what love is.

But can they explain to me the sudden burst of butterflies that erupt in my stomach each time I'm near you, or how my heart soars when we kiss and you run your hands through my hair.

The countless nights staying with you, watching you sleep, feeling my heart tug a bit when you would snuggle closer into me.

They don't understand the strong connection that the both of us shared, or how we could both easily cheer each other up when we were upset.

I haven't been coping well without you, it's like I need you by my side to know that things are alright, but you're not there. I miss every little thing about you.

I'm sorry that I left you, but I'm coming back for a couple of months. I don't know how long but I'm coming back to Sydney, back to see you-- that's if you let me see you.

We are leaving on the 22nd of June, I hope you will agree to see me Soph, I really hope you do.

I love you.

Luke.xx