//26//

BEWARE OF SWITCHING POVS… I planned this to be two chapters but it turned into one, so there will be four switches between three people.

Also, it was 18 word doc pages, so…. Yea…. Enjoy!

Lou’s POV

            “Oh my god I can’t get these on!” Lydia’s pretty voice called out frantically, and it took me just a fraction of a second before I found her in the massive parking garage.

            Call it mummy instinct.

            She was standing next to a few of Louis’ bodyguards, the shadow of the escalade behind her as she stared at her foot in a full-fledged panic. The custom made heels lay on the cement in a heap, her small feet trembling.           

            Oh no.

            “Calm down lovely.” I rushed over to her side, taking no mind to the dreadful pain these platform heels gave me.

            “I am so sorry.” Lydia was a rush of words and trembling limbs, her tiny hand covering the light pink of her lips as I bent down to the abandoned shoes.

            “Take a breath sweetheart.” I gave her one of the smiles I reserved for Lux, squeezing her free hand gently before I found the latch on the first heel and held it up for her.

            She didn’t seem to hear me though, just going through the motions as I slipped the heels onto her feet. The golden snakes sealed with a click around her ankles, the lights from above glinting off of their unique designs. The shoe itself was a black peep-toe heel that would put her nearly at Louis’ height, but the snakes latching around her ankles in an eerily beautiful way had been my doing.

            “You look as though you’re going to be sick.” I frowned, finally meeting eyes with the beautiful girl, and she looked dreadful. Her golden skin was a sickly white now, all of the blood seeming to drain from her body as wide green eyes watched me with fear.

            “I-“ the poor girl started before cutting herself off, the rising bubble of panic as clear as day.

            She was very much similar to Harry as I’d come to find out, although her heart was definitely with the oldest boy. Her green eyes almost had me wondering if they were long lost siblings, as with Harry the only emotion you could never really seem to decode was in his eyes. She also had a knack for speaking in eloquent sentences, although her words came out a fair bit faster than Harry’s.

            “C’mon love. We’ll take a break.” I made an executive decision as she continued to shake, wrapping my fingers around her miniature wrist and guiding her to the small office space.

            I had been shocked when I’d met her just hours ago. Never once had I imagined that Louis would find a girl as uniquely stunning as this one, and the way he looked at her was indescribable.

            “Louis, he’s out there.” She pointed one newly manicured nail to the door, a level of panic in her deep green eyes that worried me.

            “And he’ll wait for you, he may not seem like it, but he’s quite the gentleman.” I teased her lightly, smiling to myself as I took in her petite figure in the dress I’d chosen.