//41//

Lydia’s POV

            I woke up in a mess of sheets and a sleeping man. His hand resting over my butt even in his sleep, the smooth texture of his fingertips almost making me roll my eyes as I realized he’d slipped under my shorts as well.

            Even knocked-out-cold Louis was handsy.

            I groaned under my breath, rolling over and nearly screaming as I felt something I seriously wished I had fucking planned for.

            “You’re kidding. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.” I muttered, pushing my hair back with both of my hands as the hairtie struggled to contain not only that, but my brain as I ran through idea after countless idea.

            That didn’t help though, because I was in an apartment with two guys. Neither of them having girlfriends or women that would have left behind what I needed, I was completely on my own here. The red stain on his perfectly white comforter a reminder that I wasn’t pregnant, which was no help at all because I already fucking knew that.

            You’re going to have to wake him up.

            Or I could just wrap my entire body with toilet paper for a week and pretend to be a mummy?

            Minutes passed with me just laying as still as I possibly could, pretending that the less I breathed the less oxygen that would circulate which meant less blood flow? Right?

            Dammit.

            Deciding that I couldn’t just leave him to wake up to it, I rolled begrudgingly out of the bed. My heart pounding in my head as I hopped on my feet, my red boyshorts mocking me as if to say ‘I was giving you a damn hint.’

            “Louis?” I squeaked, taking a step back because that totally made sense.

I wanted to wake him up so I’d move away, fucking brilliant Lydia. God, are you a grad student?

            Louis however wanted to make my life difficult, his chest rising and falling in a steady tune as soft snores lit up my embarrassment like a hydrogen balloon.

            “Louis wake the hell up!” I basically shouted it, his stunted snore followed by the loud sound of him slamming his head into the headboard and probably waking up the rest of London.

            “Mhm?” His eyes were half closed, lips pressed outwards into a pout as he looked more like a dolphin confused on his multiplication tables than anything else.

            “I need your keys?” I tried for the easiest and least likely of my ideas, hoping to sound as nice as possible so he’d let me drive his car to go get some fucking tampons.

            “Really fuckin’ funny babe, cm’back to bed.” Louis groaned, rolling back onto his stomach and right onto where I was previously sleeping. My eyes probably widening three billion sizes too big as I debated the oncoming panic attack versus the eternal mortification of explaining the Japanese flag.

            “I really need your keys.” I tried again, biting my cheek in anxiety as he just continued to stare with squinted eyes at me, his hair falling in disarray across his forehead.

            “Lydia, what’d you do?”

            Wow he caught on quick.