//45//

I hope this gif makes up for the wait.... I'm so sorry

And if it doesn't... i dunno what to do because that gif is damn sexy

Lydia’s POV

            “You’re kidding.” I rolled my eyes, leaning over from my seat in the car to look at the exact reason why Louis’ smile was as wide as the sun.

            “I said we were going out?” He chuckled, his dark hair had taken nearly half an hour for him to artfully style it –and by that I meant it actually looked the exact same as it had when he woke up except instead of sex it smelled of hairgel and copious amounts of hairspray that put even Harry to shame.

            “I thought out meant to lunch, or possibly for food.” I groaned, pushing myself even farther down into the seat and trying to understand why gender roles seemed to be flip flopped between us.

            “When I said out, I meant out. Like shopping, and mingling, and not laying around the house in our underwear and pissing Harry off when he can’t come up to his room because we’re busy.” His lips were turned up into an amused smile, those damn darkwash jeans being the reason I had even left the house today to possibly be attacked by rogue twelve year olds.

            “Don’t you have people that are supposed to come with us?” I frowned,  wishing I’d stayed home and forced him to take one of the boys instead.

            “Why are you worrying about this now?” Louis groaned, slamming his head into the back of the seat and rolling his eyes at the ceiling like it was my damn fault.

            “I don’t understand why you aren’t Louis, what if we get mo-“

            “The more discreet you try to be, the more they notice you. I just wanted to go out with my girlfriend and have a nice day pretending I’m normal. No bodyguards, just us.” He explained quietly, the music slightly masking his words as his tone dropped much deeper than usual.

            “I guess I don’t understand?” I gave up, pushing my hair back from my face and closing my eyes because this was so stressful.

            It was so hard for me to want to go places with him because I didn’t want to have pictures of me everywhere, I didn’t want people criticizing our relationship and talking about whatever ‘Larry’ was and how Louis tops – I mean, he does, but that’s none of their business.

            “Lydia, I’m always going to have to stop and take pictures or say hi to someone. It’s my job and you understand, or I hope you do, that even though sometimes it’s awful, I love it. I’ll never force you to say anything, and you know I won’t let anyone get close enough to try.” He chuckled, trying to relieve the tension just a bit as a slower song filled the car and threatened to break me in half.

            “Louis.” I groaned, knowing he’d won but I’d sort of let him because I really did want to be able to walk around with him and let people know that he really was mine now.

            “C’mon pumpkin, let’s go shopping.” I could picture his grin now, and as I opened my eyes again to see him watching me with one of his heart stopping grins that crinkled the corners of his eyes and lit his terribly blue eyes into a million fragments of blue, I remembered exactly why I had no intention of leaving.

            “You win this time Tommo.” I couldn’t help but laugh a bit, getting out of his car and admiring the expensive sound it made when he locked it with one of those expensive car beeps.