//32//

APPRECIATE THE BLUE LOUIS EYES IN THIS GIF OMFG.... SO HOT

CAN WE JUST TAKE A FEW MOMENTS FOR ME TO SHAMELESSLY GLOAT THAT MATTY_SELLEY JUST FOLLOWED A FAN ACCOUNT THAT I CO-OWN! AND FOR ANY OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS, IT'S HARRY STYLES'S COUSIN!!!!

SO GO FOLLOW @WEUPDATE1DFANS ON TWITTER!

AND BRACE YOURSELVES FOR THIS CHAPTER

Louis’ POV

“Zayn why the hell does my kitchen smell like weed?” I growled, walking out from my room with one shoe still untied as the four culprits stood with sheepishly guilty smiles.

“In my defense, he wanted to vape it and I said no.” Liam spoke up first, his plaid shirt clashing quite horrendously with other plaid shirt that he was currently wearing.

“That’s in no one’s defense you twat. Why the hell are you wearing two shirts?” I rolled my eyes, not even paying any mind to the red-eyed Zayn who was just giggling like an idiot to himself as Niall took pictures and snorted everytime Zayn breathed.

“Ask the handkerchief in his back pocket.” Harry snorted, his eyes still locked on his phone even when Liam leaned down to quickly smack him over the head.

“Can we go out now?” Niall complained, a big smile still on his Irish cheeks even as Zayn sang poorly rehearsed high notes into his ear.

“M’not ready!” Harry shouted from his position on the couch, sprawled out much like Cassandra had been at Lydia’s. His long legs taking up a majority of the space as he balanced upside down off the other side and sent text after text. His fingers flying at the speed of light across the screen that was well loved, and highly annoying when he left the sound on.

“I don’t know how the hell you’re not ready. You’re wearing pants aren’t you? Let’s go.” I snapped, ready to get on the road so I could pawn them all off to unsuspecting club-goers while I drank water and waited for Liam to throw up.

“I don’t have my boots!” Harry whined, still not looking up from his phone as the rest of us waited for him to move his tiny arse and get them.

“Get your ass up and go get them. We’re leaving now and I’m not afraid of leaving you behind.” I sighed, picking up Harry’s keys from off of the entry table and grabbing Zayn by the sleeve of his plaid. Forcing him to quit staring at the light bulb like it was the sun, and follow me out to Harry’s black range rover.

It was nearly ten minutes later that Harry came running out of the flat, one mustard colored boot in his hand while a different black boot was on his foot. His curly hair flying behind as his bandana remained only halfway tied around his large head. 

“You grabbed the wrong shoe.” I pointed out the second Harry slammed the car door shut, panting as he struggled to find a comfortable position between Zayn and Niall. Both of whom were busy doing something besides paying attention to the curly haired la., Zayn was of course preoccupied with the seatbelt, and Niall was naturally preoccupied video taping it.

“I grabbed both pairs, can’t decide which one?” Harry frowned, the creases between his eyes deepening as he stared at either pair in confusion. 

“Sometimes you’re worse than Louis.” Niall laughed, earning a glare from both Harry and myself as I locked eyes with the Irishman through the rearview mirror.

“I am not bad.” I snorted, already coming to the conclusion that whatever they said about my clothes was irrelevant. I was the first one to be ready most days, and I was the only one in the band who hadn’t made the worst dressed list.