//40//

Before reading this please remember that the stories of these characters is purely based off what I myself imagine..... so this could be completely different.

Also I cried while writing it.

Lydia’s POV

            I’d come to two conclusions in the past two hours since Harry had mysteriously disappeared after taking a call from their evidently ‘bitchy,’ but really kind hearted manager.

            One, Harry had something going on with Morgan. Something that he clearly wasn’t sure about either because just from knowing Harry for a week, I knew he’d never keep anything big from the boys. That didn’t mean I’d be breaking the news to Louis anytime soon though, because it just wasn’t my business. I trusted Harry to make the right decision just like I trusted Louis with the things he hadn’t told me yet. Which lead me to my second conclusion.

            Two, there were absolutely no pictures of a man with Louis’ mum until his late childhood years. In fact, the harder I looked, the more confused I became. Louis had mentioned that he had no father in his life, but there was another man that appeared in a few pictures of him as a young child, but this man looked nothing like him.

            These two things lead me to ultimately believe that both boys –while trustworthy- were incredibly good about avoiding things that really just needed to be said.

            Louis had been gone all day, only Harry’s word to confirm that he was actually alive.

            I’d woken up to his alarm this morning, both of us grunting and groaning about getting up. I however didn’t really ever get out of bed, and Louis had just kissed me once on the forehead and told me to get some rest before he was gone. The flat empty for the first time as I struggled with what to do with my time.

            While Louis was off getting his teeth whitened and hair cut, I was busy experimenting with his skateboard and digging under his bed for pictures of his sisters. Grinning to myself when I noticed that the Tomlinson butt was clearly a dominant gene.

            I also spent a good half hour looking at the picture of me he had on his nightstand and wondering how on earth he’d acquired it.

            “Please don’t tell me you were walking around in that outfit when Harry was home?” Louis voice was filled with amusement and a bit of jealousy, catching me off guard because I hadn’t heard the door open.

            “What’s wrong with this?” I grinned, playing his game and forcing him to say it himself.

            “You know he probably spent the entire time undressing you with his eyes right?” Louis was standing with something at his feet, a gray pea coat covering one of his many band shirts as black jeans remained rolled at his ankles to display a set of tattoos. Vans not straying from the norm as he clearly was unaware that it was still fucking winter.

            “I don’t see what’s wrong with that? He’s a good view as well.” I grinned, taking messy haired man in and biting back laughter.

            “I brought you American food and you repay me with this bullshit?” Louis was smiling with me, internal conflict clearly taking place in his bright eyes as he debated whether or not the cheeseburger was worth my eternal love.